Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Dangote Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Dangote Group (6029 Views)

Dangote Group Sponsors Nigerians To India To Understudy Refinery Operations / Dangote All Smiles Over His $600 Million Dangote Cement Plant In Ethiopia (photo / Ibeto Cement Company Challenges The Monopoly Of The Dangote Group In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangote Group by Seun(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2005
Incorporated by Alhaji Aliko Dangote in the early 80s, the Dangote Group has the following divisions:
- Sugar Division
- Flour Division
- Pasta Division
- Salt Division
- Cement Division
- Agro-sacks Division
- Textile Division
- Port Operations Division
- Transport Division
(Source: Dangote Group official website)

Contact Address:
THE DANGOTE GROUP,
Marble House
1, Kingsway Road
(1, Alfred Rewane Road)
Ikoyi, Lagos - Nigeria.
Tel: 234 1 2695108, 234 1 2695109, 234 1 2695110
Email: info@dangote-group.com

1 Like

Re: The Dangote Group by Motee(f): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2005
any job opportunity ?
Re: The Dangote Group by hotangel2(f): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2005
I remeber Dangote stuffs as being Good, while i was in nigeria.
Re: The Dangote Group by Bibi(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2005
Dangote is a reputable business group, employing a lot of Nigerians in legitimate business.unlike those who stack their cash away, riding flashy cars, claiming they are the richest in Nigeria and their only employees is their driver and "megard".
Re: The Dangote Group by madam: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2005
Seun looks like u have a thing 4 Aliko
Re: The Dangote Group by gentleone(f): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2005
yep, dangote products are good. dont think they are into textile again though
Re: The Dangote Group by larger20(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2005
Dangote is the bomb..if he empoye's me, i will come back to nigeria
Re: The Dangote Group by madam: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2005
Send in ur CV, u never can tell...
Re: The Dangote Group by evergie(m): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2007
Senu can you tell me how to get in touch with Dangota and any of his grown-up daughter? I dnt know them but im in love. Dont forget to include her phone number(s).
Re: The Dangote Group by Tmoni(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2007
@above,
gold digger
Re: The Dangote Group by Crownvilla(m): 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2007
@ evergie

"Senu can you tell me how to get in touch with Dangota and any of his grown-up daughter? I dnt know them but im in love. Dont forget to include her phone number(s)".

Thanks, evergie, couldn't help laughing my head off. Please invite me to the wedding. grin
Re: The Dangote Group by Mustay(m): 2:28am On Aug 13, 2007
The guy's d next big thing in naija. He's investing in d real sector and surely his shares will make yo rich.
I wasn't surprised when i heard he's going into noodles production very soon. Proudly Naija!
Re: The Dangote Group by orokedem(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2007
crownvilla, i can help you meet dangote, just consultation fee, and you are there.
Re: The Dangote Group by Mustay(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2007
the next big thing the group is goin in2 is NOODLES PRODUCTION.

I REALLY LIKE D WAY INDOMIE'S MONOPOLY HAS BEEN BROKEN
Re: The Dangote Group by Pashoman(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2007
hi guys i am new here. as per Dangote group if only we could have about ten of them in this category we would not really care about government .
Re: The Dangote Group by Mustay(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2007
which category
Re: The Dangote Group by tdmadeeasy: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2007
Yes, me i agree too. We need more business men like Dangote in Nigeria. More businesses like the Dangote group will help solve the huge unemployment problem we have in Nigeria. And considering that the Dangote Flour IPO is close, I am getting ready to buy Dangote shares. Even the Dangote Sugar company is already paying bumper dividends. Dangote also has some very interesting ideas about Government industrial policies.
Re: The Dangote Group by Middleman: 8:05am On Jul 19, 2010
Mustay:

the next big thing the group is goin in2 is NOODLES PRODUCTION.

I REALLY LIKE D WAY INDOMIE'S MONOPOLY HAS BEEN BROKEN

they have finally launched and it is horrible even starving kids wont eat it. its still monopoly for indomie apart frm O noodles which isnt so bad. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Current Exchange Rate Of Naira To Ghana Cedis / Ragp Telecom Money / Unilever Certified As Africa’s Top Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.