Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Slo Breeze Storms The Airwaves With Orobo And Farable - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Slo Breeze Storms The Airwaves With Orobo And Farable (623 Views)

FRESH SONG: Popcent Hits The Airwaves With 'na Ur Loving' / New On Radio: Nigeria Info 99.3fm Hits The Lagos Airwaves / Yetunde Set To Rule The Airwaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slo Breeze Storms The Airwaves With Orobo And Farable by Playcity: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2012
Lucky Music Presents: Slo Breeze Ft. Kelly - Orobo + Farabale [ Club
Banger] Prod. By Yung Roc They are young and talented duo from Imo
State,energetic in vocal expression , Slo Breeze
exploded with the best of club bangers suitable for marvellous airplay, Recently Slo
Breeze, comprising of Morgan and Fische, arrived
from South Asia where they Shot THE Orobo video which is yet to be
premiered this xmas...
Here's a GIFT from Slow Breeze .. both mellodious
tracks are being produced by the Award winning
Producer Yung Roc .I bet you will love these songs
You can also follow Yung Roc on twitter:
@beats_by_roc Click to download :
Slow Breeze ft. Kelly - Farabale : https:// www.box.net/shared/t9fr33ecvrj7b1udpti2 Slow Breeze ft. Kelly - Orobo : https://www.box.net/ shared/wrn36tfle3ff9wltjkbj Slow Breeze ft. Kelly -Farabale.mp3 - File
Shared from Box - Free Online File Storage

(1) (Reply)

D’banj And Don Jazzy Open Night Clubs In Lagos / I’m Not Limiting Myself To Rick Ross –sheff / Midi-keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.