Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here (4539 Views)

Sanusi's Sons Go For A Horse Riding In Kano (Photo) / Ooni Of Ife’s Last Photo Alive: Oba Sijuwade Rides Rolls Royce Car With Sons / What Does It Take House To Marry A Gal From Mbaitoli In Imo State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by Mortiple(m): 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2008
a

1 Like

Re: Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by grafikdon: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2008
Re: Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by smile4kenn(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2008
well am from iseikenisi of ideato south, ikeduru is my neigbour, although i only went to my village twice
Re: Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by ogejov(f): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2008
I am very Umunoha. I am very prond to come from Mbaitoli

1 Like

Re: Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by loruz(f): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2008
AM FRM ANAMBRA BUT MY MUM IS FROM AMASA NGUGO.
ITS A NICE PLACE,TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF A RURAL AREA.
CHECK THEM OUT ON 31ST DECEMBER EVERY YEAR WHEN THEY CELEBRATE THEIR "MKPI ALA AZU" CEREMONY,ITS DA BOMB!
Re: Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by 8words(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
yes ooooooooooo i am here respresenting afara
Re: Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by Dede1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2009
@OP

Where is Okwu Nkikere Agba (Okwu) in Ikeduru?

Anyway, it is not Iho but Ihuo Dimeze.
I am Eze Dibia and proud son of Ihuo Dimeze.
Re: Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by sweetmimi(f): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
I am from umunoha, Mbaitoli, Love my villa!
Re: Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by autoKay: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2013
I am proud of UMUNOHA my hometown.
Each time I get home, I walk shoulder high because all our Artefacts and colourful Masquerades are still intact. Our ancestor must be happy with us. We cherish our customs and tradition. We are very proud and easily contempted people.

Emulate UMUNOHA! Don't destroy your ancestoral Artefacts. They are your pride and symbol.
Re: Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by nizbabe(f): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Proudly Okechi[code][/code]I'm from Umudurundom Umunoha.
Re: Mbaitoli And Ikeduru (mba-ike) Sons And Daughters: Post Here by nkehenry(f): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Umunnem, ya diri unu nile nma.
Abum nwafor orodo.
I am so much proud of mbaitolu

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Traditional Rulers / Independent Ghanaian Women! / Ada Vbe Even (edo Symbol Of Authority)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.