Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Over 2000 Acres Of Land In Ikorodu/igoda With Government Approval - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Over 2000 Acres Of Land In Ikorodu/igoda With Government Approval (674 Views)

Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. / Procedures To Get Approval For Multipurpose Cooperative Society / Over 2000 Mton Of Dpk Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 2000 Acres Of Land In Ikorodu/igoda With Government Approval by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hello Guys, I am Ademoye Idowu from Ikorodu. I have a business proposal for everyone of you Guys, My family have a over 2000 acres of Land in Igoda along PZ production headquater in Ikorodu Lagos state . We are looking for companies who are willing to buy land because we are only selling in arces right now, If you are agent you can contact me and we talk about it. Likewise if you are an individual willing to setup a company you can contact me as well. my email address is ademoyeidowu@yahoo.com, phone contact 08029093933. I wish all of you success in whatever you do. Come lets build Nigeria and Lagos more. Ikorodu Oga o ni ba je ooooo.
Re: Over 2000 Acres Of Land In Ikorodu/igoda With Government Approval by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2008
hhhmm, 2000 acres around PZ I happen to know the place well but What I want to do is do research on this family of yours and know how you came about this land and more. Is that possible??
Re: Over 2000 Acres Of Land In Ikorodu/igoda With Government Approval by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hi Kobojunkies, I am glad to hear from you. I would like to tell you that there is no reason for me to lie about land because the buyer will see it himself and will be also meet the family member who wants to sell it. Thats the main reason why it strickly for those who wants to open a companies in Nigeria and we are selling in Acres presently. You can also check out Oriwo Sun newspaper about it.
Re: Over 2000 Acres Of Land In Ikorodu/igoda With Government Approval by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2008
I am not saying you are lying. I just believe in doing my research before I proceed with any business with anyone and that includes Nigerian businesses.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Business Plan? / Do You Want To Be Self Empowered / Just Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.