Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses (3521 Views)

EKSU 2012/2013 Second Supplementary List Now Out!!! / Uniport Releases Second Supplementary Addmision List: ! / Attention! NOUN Has Just Released Its 3rd Batch Admission List: Go Check Your Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses by Osarumwense: 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
this is to announce to all applicant that Yaba College of Technology has released the second supplementary list for all courses both for HND and ND. You can check your name at the Admission and records department or visit your department.
Also, you can apply for a change of course to a B.Sc programme if you wrote Yabatech Post UTME and score above 45. more information pls visit www.yabatech.edu.ng or just call me to educate u on 08026823548
Re: Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses by prodigy2k(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Osarumwense: this is to announce to all applicant that Yaba College of Technology has released the second supplementary list for all courses both for HND and ND. You can check your name at the Admission and records department or visit your department.
Also, you can apply for a change of course to a B.Sc programme if you wrote Yabatech Post UTME and score above 45. more information pls visit www.yabatech.edu.ng or just call me to educate u on 08026823548
Does it includes ND pt!
Re: Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses by iammrendowed(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
Pls wen is d chng of course form closing, and how much is d form?

1 Like

Re: Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses by Osarumwense: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yes it includes ND part time and full time. also unfortunately the change of course ends today. there was no much time for it that was why the information was not released earlieer
Re: Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses by prodigy2k(m): 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Osarumwense: Yes it includes ND part time and full time. also unfortunately the change of course ends today. there was no much time for it that was why the information was not released earlieer
hope more lists wil b releasd 4 ND PT
Re: Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses by Osarumwense: 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
really that cannot be confirmed. but for those that purchased the change of course form to either marketing or polymer and textile and other courses that where available should expect their names before the year runs out.
prodigy2k: hope more lists wil b releasd 4 ND PT
Re: Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses by fiischer(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2012
I changed ma course 2 textile technology and ma name came out..I wz admitted ι̥η boht full time and part time...pls textile technology full time and computer science part time..which do u fink I shud go for?
Re: Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses by Osarumwense: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2012
This is subject to so many things such as: Availability of funds. all part time fee (school fee) is 58750 thousand while full time fee is 35000 thousand naira. also , secondly if u are currently woking there might be no need for u to engage urself in full time studies because u will be fully in school as a full time student.
thirdly, Both computer science and textile technology are very lucrative course for a young man or woman, but computer science will be more relevant in our present day society.
In addition, if u really want to feel "belong" or really want to feel like a student, and currently not working, i will advise u to go for Textile technology.
This is simply personal analisis and explaination. hope it will be helpful. Pls get to decision quickly because u dot have much time on ur side because registration closes 28/12/2012. If its shifted penalty may be charged.
fiischer: I changed ma course 2 textile technology and ma name came out..I wz admitted ι̥η boht full time and part time...pls textile technology full time and computer science part time..which do u fink I shud go for?
Re: Yabatech Has Released Its Second Supplementary List For All Courses by abiolabello: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2012
Pls guyz, is it in d schl dat am goin 2colect a payment teller or @d bank, 4d aceptance fee payment. Pls urgent reply thnkx.

(1) (Reply)

Full Project Topics For French Students And English And Literary Student / Admission Without Jamb Or Post-utme / University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.