Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Mistery Of Today's Record - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mistery Of Today's Record (546 Views)

Must Read :The Mistery Gloria Okon / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Apc Unbundle The Nigeria Railway Mistery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mistery Of Today's Record by suncity: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
This Moment in history is a record time that may never ever be broken until Thy kingdom come (God‘s Kingdom)………

This moment is exactly…. 12:12:12:12:12:12:12 ( i.e.; the Twelfth Second, of the Twelfth Minute of the Twelfth Hour of the, Twelfth day of the Twelfth Month of the Century’s Twelfth year of the Millennium’s Twelfth year)…This is awesome. Greetings 2 all ma peeps.

Pls could u prove me wrong?……. Take note of last 2digits.
[b]This Moment in history is a record time that may never ever be broken until Thy kingdom come (God‘s Kingdom)………

This moment is exactly…. 12:12:12:12:12:12:12 ( i.e.; the Twelfth Second, of the Twelfth Minute of the Twelfth Hour of the, Twelfth day of the Twelfth Month of the Century’s Twelfth year of the Millennium’s Twelfth year)…This is awesome. Greetings 2 all ma peeps.

[/b]This Moment in history is a record time that may never ever be broken until Thy kingdom come (God‘s Kingdom)………

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Ordered Attack On My Convoy, Says Senator / Can We Scrap The Senate And Have States Pay Their Reps In NASS? / Former PDP Chairman Arrested For Sponsoring Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.