Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. (713 Views)

Whats Your Favourite Sea Food Meat? I Love Sea Food / Whats Your Favourite Drink And Why? / Your Favourite Nigerian Dishes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
It's year end and lots of people are reviewing what they did during the year.

Right now am thinking about the brand of drink i popped most of its cork this year. I did roughly 300 bottles of it and still counting.

I give it to LA-CASERA !!!!!!
Re: Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
okpara ugo: It's year end and lots of people are reviewing what they did during the year.

Right now am thinking about the brand of drink i popped most of its cork this year. At least 300 bottles of it.

I give it to LACASARI !!!!!!

Laca...wat?

You must be joking. The drink that almost killed me...the gas and sugar in that drink can make one impotent tongue
Re: Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. by emilyone(f): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
which one be Lacasari again, is it a new drink in town?
i only know of Lacasera undecided
Re: Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
emilyone: which one be Lacasari again, is it a new drink in town?

It's the same drink! cheesy

It's just diff spelling grin
Re: Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Vikin:

It's the same drink! cheesy

It's just diff spelling grin

GBAGUN tongue
Re: Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
Vikin:

Laca...wat?

You must be joking. The drink that almost killed me...the gas and sugar in that drink can make one impotent tongue

Pls explain how it renders someone impotent abi nah joke I take it everyday, has become an addiction.

Wetin concern lacasera and errm...blocus
Re: Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2012
emilyone: which one be Laca-sierra-leone again, is it a new drink in town?

hmmm tongue
Re: Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. by Plateevent(m): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
hello!!! Why dnt u chek out d Teems!!!!!! its reigning more dan any oda driks and evn mre hygienic to b consumed any tym and any position. unlike d Lacasera dat d gas is much mre dan d so called juice in it. as we all knw dat wen gas chokes smeone,it can also cos a chest pain! From me Elderlateef!!!

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Favourite Drink Of The Year 2012. by Bawss1(m): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2012
Yoginos yoghurt

That's what they drink in heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Beer Drinkers Always Re-fill Their Cup When The One Inside Hasn't Finish? / Shocking Weed Websites You Never Knew Existed / Does Anyone Know The 'ika' Word For Bean Pudding(moi-moi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.