Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Scam Alert!!!! Erhabor Daniel's Soccerinvestment.com Is A Scam - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Alert!!!! Erhabor Daniel's Soccerinvestment.com Is A Scam (480 Views)

Scam Alert: OrangeĀ  Recruitment Agency / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nitestay.com is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert!!!! Erhabor Daniel's Soccerinvestment.com Is A Scam by Seewealth(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
Soccerinvestment.com is a scam. the owner is one Erhabor Daniel Etinosa using UBA Account number 2032254802. he claims that he trades on football betting using arbitrage system, that is using 3 bookmakers at the same time to play. he promises 10-20 percent gain per week if you play through soccerinvestment. the least you can play is $100. he promises to pay the returns every monday. now I played $200 last week on 7 Dec 12 expecting to be paid 10% gain on 10 Dec, being Monday. unfortunately, he started giving me excuses on Monday and finally reneged. however he promised to pay on Tuesday. on Tuesday he stopped picking my calls. till now he refused to pick my call. i sent txt to him but he didnt reply. Meanwhile he claims he operates from UK but he still retains his phone number on roaming. his GSM is 07044426597.

already i am making effort to contact his bank by writing officially. i have also contacted a friend of mine in EFCC. We must stop this kind of boys tarnishing the image of our dear country. the fraudstar uses NL username of 'sportmail'.

i am writing this to tell anybody that knows him to tell him to return my money, cos i will pursue this to a logical conclusion. please put this on front page
Re: Scam Alert!!!! Erhabor Daniel's Soccerinvestment.com Is A Scam by patsucess: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2012
Haba not again!i have received so many fraud changers from this guy called Daniel Erhabor scamming people everywhere,@seewealth you don't have to go that far to track this guy with the help of the new technology available this-days no one can hide under this earth again,anyway i have a good earth locator software that i have use to locate where he is hiding,i will give you where he stays,where he work,his real phone no free of changer,sometimes i followed his steps live from my locator,and i discovered that he watch football matches in view center where he lives.i even have his pictures,let me upload one them for you to see Erhabor Daniel Etinosa.please let me hear from you if are really serious to get him,if you are replying this message,reply with your signature.

Re: Scam Alert!!!! Erhabor Daniel's Soccerinvestment.com Is A Scam by pitoski(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
neva drop ur hard earned money to someone you have not seen face-to-face.

(1) (Reply)

Becoming The Person Employers Are Looking For. / Job Vacancies / Computer Operator Wanted At Mobil Road, Ilaje, Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.