Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

One Tree Hill - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Tree Hill (1175 Views)

Best One Tree Hill Characters / The Best High School Movie Ever Watched, 'one Tree Hill' / What Are Some Other Shows Like The King Of The Hill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Tree Hill by sukieboy(f): 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2008
Any one really enjoyed the high school movie/TV series One Tree Hill here. I would like to know your assessment of the movie
Re: One Tree Hill by iice(f): 10:45am On Feb 16, 2008
Whats with people calling TV shows movies undecided. . .there are obviously different things!
Having said that. . .
I used to be crazy about OTH, even more than the O.C
I still watch it though. Although they do seem light years matured (their characters) for high school teens undecided
That was in the beginning. They are now working. . graduated college already.
Dan used to be my favorite grin grin Hated Hailey. Loved Peyton and of course Luke kiss
Re: One Tree Hill by darlingD(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2008
iice, how far? cool
Re: One Tree Hill by iice(f): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2008
Hmmmm am cool
Re: One Tree Hill by davidif: 5:40am On Feb 18, 2008
iice you're right people keep calling TV shows movies like"24".
Re: One Tree Hill by fyneyes: 4:34pm On Feb 20, 2008
yeah why do people call them movies?

one tree hill is very interesting and its a nice watch,i dislike haley too,she is portrayed to be in control but she can be so indecisive,as for Danny i think there is nobody that bad,then my favorite-Brooke,she is so spolit but still very likable,Nathan to is among my favorite and Mouth,like Peyton too but her character kinda too sad for my liking.

cant wait to get onto the fourth season!
Re: One Tree Hill by tRoOE(f): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2008
I was a fan of OTH until the season finally was over last year but i don't really watch the show anymore like that, have been busy lately.

Why does everyone dislike Haley, she isn't bad of a character, but act more like a mother

Brooke is a spoilt brat but still cute, Peyton and Luke are my favorites kiss kiss

Nathan reminds me of bad guy i would have dated back in High school, but his father was a controlling asshole

But when does the new season start?
Re: One Tree Hill by ifystallon: 3:10pm On Feb 22, 2008
One tree hill is the best high school Sitcom around. I am waiting for the season 4 to hit alaba intl market stands (lol). My favourite characters are Brooke and Dan. peyton is an example of a confused teenager and Mouth is my man for life. I just hope the season 4 has a good storyline like the previous seasons. this one american writers are on strike,
Re: One Tree Hill by iice(f): 1:44am On Feb 23, 2008
fyneyes:

i dislike haley too,she is portrayed to be in control but she can be so indecisive,

It's prolly why i don't like her thankfully she grovelled enough b4 nathan took her back grin
Re: One Tree Hill by onyekang1(f): 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2008
love it! love it! i jus love it! its a must watch and trust me, u will b glued. i really like Lucas a lot but every guy cant portray d lucas xter so to speak. season 4 is out cos i jus watched episode 17,so guys go get urs and enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! wink
Re: One Tree Hill by ifystallon: 2:39am On Mar 16, 2008
I finally got my season 4. its still hot and crazy. grab ur copy
Re: One Tree Hill by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 16, 2008
i stopped watching this show August of 2007. . . borrriiiing

(1) (Reply)

Who Watches "degrassi The Next Generation / Strong Technology Is Real / Actors Guild Of Nigeria (AGN) Gets Female President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.