Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Davido Spotted With Another Sonia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Spotted With Another Sonia (4741 Views)

IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / Davido Spotted Nursing His Baby In New Photo / Wizkid & Davido Spotted At D’banj’s Concert; Take Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by postit: 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
Davido VS Olosho.. The girl looks like a man

Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by oseiwe(m): 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
D girl blow d guy like big standing fan till he sleep off.

*best rap line*
She said she's a big fan, I say blow me.
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by ilogbe(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
that girl on the bed with Davido, looks like a nigga, not just that, An ugly Nigga . . lmao grin
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by nikkyshyne(f): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Publicity stunt. Pssh!
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by wissezy: 8:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
He's living the life!
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by talk2tosep(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
That girl really looks like that yoruba rude actress TOYIN AIMAKU
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by olabiz2010: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
You guys should free Davido na, haba!.. After all na d gurl no dey shame...You earned ur bill gurl, d way d boi opened his mouth is a proof of job well donegrin... Den wan kill d guy on Twitter ooº°˚˚˚°ºooº°˚˚˚° everywhere na Davido dis Davido dat.
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
These yeye girls sef. So they don't know that with every picture they snap with him in bed, bride price depreciates 50%. These pictures will haunt them sha. Keep living life like only 5 minutes remain lol.

Now playing R. Kelly - "Down Low".
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by LesbianBoy(m): 12:34am On Dec 13, 2012
Davido should be careful with ladies o.....he is just lucky that the ladies he has being with are not 'wicked', if not they would snap him N.AKED!! And woe betide him if his 'koboko' is small like wande coal's own! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Vansnickers: 1:28am On Dec 13, 2012
Hmmmm see the babe sef, Nawaa!, it must have been a "Slow-Night" at the club that Night!

1 Like

Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by StellaBella(f): 1:46am On Dec 13, 2012
Guy looks like a CORPSE
Girl looks like a cheap TRANNY.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 13, 2012
So these are the kind of razz girls Davido pulls? Lol.grin He looks razz anyway, so no problem there. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Ryabcool(m): 4:16am On Dec 13, 2012
This girl's butt must have been HUUUGE! Cos I don't see any other reason why he'd be with her in the first place.
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by alaoeri: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2012
Realgablj: Doesnt look ilk daivido jor
Shine υя eyes its me him, hope all this public stunt 'll not hunt him later.
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by omochristi: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2012
See as d cow open mouth
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Sommyangel(f): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2012
LesbianBoy: Davido should be careful with ladies o.....he is just lucky that the ladies he has being with are not 'wicked', if not they would snap him N.AKED!! And woe betide him if his 'koboko' is small like wande coal's own! grin grin grin grin
..hehe,abeg whr u c wande's own?
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2012
it is clear that celebs only have talents in music and not in choice of girls undecided
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Booty4me: 5:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
stillwater: So these are the kind of razz girls Davido pulls? Lol.grin He looks razz anyway, so no problem there. kiss
abi o.. Him go dey say my Gal is fresher than all of u. In davido voice
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Freiburger(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2012
stillwater: So these are the kind of razz girls Davido pulls? Lol.grin He looks razz anyway, so no problem there. kiss
5likes
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by BOLOSKY: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
This girl no try for face but I guess she has a banging body...u know naw..afta shayo things
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by chinedumo(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
ogugua88: These yeye girls sef. So they don't know that with every picture they snap with him in bed, bride price depreciates 50%. These pictures will haunt them sha. Keep living life like only 5 minutes remain lol.

Now playing R. Kelly - "Down Low".
bride price is paid to your father. It doesnt enter the pocket of the bride na
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by yamakuza: 4:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
... what an accomplishment!

Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
chinedumo: bride price is paid to your father. It doesnt enter the pocket of the bride na

I know.
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
yamakuza:
... what an accomplishment!

grin grin

idko...i think davido is aware of these things.
if you ask me, this stuff was planned. tongue
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2012

Stella_Bella: Guy looks like a CORPSE
Girl looks like a cheap TRANNY.

Van snickers: Hmmmm see the babe sef, Nawaa!, it must have been a "Slow-Night" at the club that Night!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by yamakuza: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin grin

idko...i think davido is aware of these things.
if you ask me, this stuff was planned. tongue

hmmmn ... i dont think he was aware of the/her plan, but i agree its something he'd expect to happen every now and then.

as per the planning, if by the ladies, then i can agree.

it only goes to show they some are easily star struck or have self esteem issues, maybe.

i dont see anything wrong in flaunting a catch, but i'd expect the lady in question to flaunt a ring (or something substantial) and not a one night stand.

i really dont see how this gives her bragging rights. its not like we are talking of Banky W or Peter Okoye !
Re: Davido Spotted With Another Sonia by Mobinga: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
Is this the kinda ugly arse stale arse bitches this nigga's rolling with?

Cmon man.

(1) (Reply)

‘No Athlete Has bosoms Like Me & Now Embracing My Curves-superstar Reveals / Rihanna Assumes The Queen Of The Jungle Title In Stunning Photoshoot For W! Mag / SO SHAMEFUL: Lady Exposes Her Body And Breast Openly To Mark Her 19th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.