Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

But Why Mohits? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / But Why Mohits? (715 Views)

The Truth About D'banj And Don Jazzy Mohits Break Up / D'banj Deserves To Leave Mohits Records! Dont Crucify Him And Glorify Don Jazzy! / The Mohits Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

But Why Mohits? by okpanachil: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
I just saw CLOSE TO YOU (one of the songs done by the Old Mohits crew;a combo of Don Jazzy,Wande Coal,D prince,D banj etc)and it left me wondering.Whoever advised those guys to break up never had their interest @ heart.Those Guys were really a team,complementing each other.Since their break up over a year ago,I can think of any very good song(aside Oliver Twist which in my opinion is a lil above average) produced by either of the new groups be it Marvin records or the new Mohits that can measure up to what they did together in the past as a team.
I think whoever gave this guys this advice did a huge disservice to them and the music industry.Just my point or what do you guys think?
Re: But Why Mohits? by johnwizey: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yeah,i feel sori for dem

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh - Hi Video [teaser] / Video: Burna Boy - Run My Race / Snude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.