Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon (7341 Views)

Abeg When Would Sexkillz Die / Y Do Most Nairalanders Dislike D Mod Sexkillz?? / Sexkillz Caught On Camera While Geting A Tattoo (2) (3) (4)

This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by 2jideofor(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
LWKMD!

26 Likes

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by dmcdad: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Lwtmb4ho... Badt guy

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
This is what happens when you are jobless.

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2012

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Dyt(f): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
I saw dis sh1t dis mornin
So skillz na afin?
Buhahahahahahhahahahaha

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
omo_to_dun: LMBAO @ post.

Sexkillz, you are my bro, but this $hit is funny. Forgive me for laughing.

3rd to comment; Obatala, I thank thee.
I laughed hard too and moved it here instead of the bin. . . grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by 2jideofor(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
sexkillz: This is what happens when you are jobless.
I am not jobless you sick sh1t... I am a fresh grad waiting for my NYSC earning far more than Seun pays you... because I think outside the box business wise.

It is fun just join the fun. grin grin grin grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
2jideofor: I am not jobless you sick sh1t... I am a fresh grad waiting for my NYSC earning far more than Seun pays you... because I think outside the box business wise.

It is fun just join the fun. grin grin grin grin
doesn't make you less dumb though

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by abiL(f): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
LMAOOOO. The albino monkey grin grin grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by 190: 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
OP don't lie where did you get that picture from

Say the truth don't lie

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

*crying*

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Adesiji77: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
*LMAO* grin grin grin grin grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Series22(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
2jideofor: LWKMD!
but jokes apart.. Sexkils na albino?

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
190: OP don't lie where did you get that picture from

Say the truth don't lie
See what happens when I follow you. I encounter albino mod monkeys undecided

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by ITbomb(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
Series22: but jokes apart.. Sexkils na albino?
U never observe say he go mistakenly ban u for afternoon, if u pm him for night , he go unban u fast fast

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by 190: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
Flytefalls:
See what happens when I follow you. I encounter albino mod monkeys undecided

Dude stole dat pic from my profile grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by jide4lagos(m): 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2012
Wahalai. I ave neva had a good laugh like this in a very long time.

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Onyeasi(m): 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sexkillz na fine boy.. I know say, some girls go dey trip for this albino called sexkillz..

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 13, 2012
look at me laughing at 2:25 AM like a mad man...lwkmd...chei, sk, get enemies o...buwahaahahahhahaahhaahahhaahahah

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 13, 2012

LMFAO!!! grin grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by dBard: 3:37am On Dec 13, 2012
2jideofor: LWKMD!

Guy, but y r u dis wicked. Na crime t b a discombobulated albino??
That said.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by ikekings(m): 4:28am On Dec 13, 2012
Lmfao... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Goldieluks: 4:36am On Dec 13, 2012
Saw this on my BB Y-day. Shiiit is very funny. grin grin grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 13, 2012
stil laughing...buwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahah....my ribs o...who's liking all this posts ehn?...lmao

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by sauceEEP(m): 5:33am On Dec 13, 2012
RFLMAO

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2012
sexkillz: I laughed hard too and moved it here instead of the bin. . . grin
Lol grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2012
ITbomb:
U never observe say he go mistakenly ban u for afternoon, if u pm him for night , he go unban u fast fast
LWTMB. Chai now I understand. grin grin grin. So na wetin make him ban me that time and I been dey wonder wetin I do. Eiya kpele sexkillz grin grin I didn't know you couldn't see well in the afternoon and so didn't know whom you were banning. grin grin grin

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Series22(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2012
Una notice say all d whole comment posted here on dis thread is been 'LIKED'?

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2012

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2012
Series22: Una notice say all d whole comment posted here on dis thread is been 'LIKED'?
yes we do

Re: This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon by Mallow: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2012
*Faints* grin grin grin

Very Funny!! See A Teeth That Has Bluetooth Color / To Dog Be The Glory / Lets All Laugh At Chelsea... Funny Memes