Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,450 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) (1080 Views)

''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo / The Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Intends To Go On Strike / Nigerian Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Notification Of Warning Strike!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) by born2boink(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
TO: National Association of Girlfriends (NAGs)
CC: Federal Ministry of Women Affairs
BCC: Senate Commitee on Conflict Resolution

NOTICE OF SUSPENSION OF STRIKE
--------------- -------------- - -------------

This is to bring to the notice of the public our concerns and conclusion on this Xmas period hereby suspending strike till further notice.

How can a girl send you boxers & expect a BB?
A tie & expect Brazilian hair?
Singlet & expect iPad 2?
Cufflinks & expect BB Porsche of 450k?
Or nothing at all & expect an expensive dinner at Chicken Republic?

Yet we preach gender equality.

Well, the National Association of Boyfriends (NABs) has concluded it should be trade by barter this Xmas Oº°˚˚°º.

Singlet should be exchanged with a Bra.

If she gives you roll-on, buy her "Miss Paris".

She gives you cufflinks, give her rubber band to tie her natural hair.

If she shows up at your door empty handed, put NTA or AIT for her to watch. Don't let her watch your subscribed cable (no free thing).

If she asks for an expensive dinner, take her to an expensive night vigil.MFM or CAC to be precise.

She gives you a flower, you give her igneous rock from Olumo (all na nature).

The above is currently our exchange rate for the Xmas.

We hereby suspend our strike.

OF THE GREATEST GBAA GBAA...

OF THE GREATEST GBOO GBOO...

OF THE GREATEST NABSITE... GREAT Oº°˚˚°º .

NABS PRESIDENT

Apkors

This news is not new to anyone..your bigboy of nairaland,broadcasting to my fellow nairaland members..call me the sure guy.born2fuck, dobodobo or walestar

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) by greedie1(f): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
NABS is outdated, they sent d same letter last year grin
Re: National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) by Series22(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
gree-die:
NABS is outdated, they sent d same letter last year grin
NABS is not outdated, is just dat we have factions. The born2fuck led faction and sexkils faction. But d gud news is dat d 2 factions agreed on dis resolution. D problm b say anoda faction fit betray D strugle sha. Am suspecting d sexkils faction
Re: National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) by greedie1(f): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2012
Series22: NABS is not outdated, is just dat we have factions. The born2fuck led faction and sexkils faction. But d gud news is dat d 2 factions agreed on dis resolution. D problm b say anoda faction fit betray D strugle sha. Am suspecting d sexkils faction
hahaha... let him catch u first grin grin

seriously u should change ur associations name to NABB- national association of broke boyfriends..all dis una money saving resolutions, na poverty dey cause am grin grin grin
Re: National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) by 190theclown: 12:20am On Dec 13, 2012
Im a proud member of NABS smiley
Re: National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 13, 2012
i've a dream, that sexkillz will move this thread to joke section
Re: National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) by Mynd44: 4:56am On Dec 13, 2012
Re: National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) by larrymoore(m): 6:11am On Dec 13, 2012
All activities related to NAB and NAG ban untill further notice. I am tired n regularly neusea of these unregistered associations, this is purely to avoid more heart break, premarital sex n abotion. Hence, Anyone who dares mention d above named association would ve his license revoke on NL.
Re: National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) by born2boink(m): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2012
Why sexkill supporting Association of Mumu Boy of Nigeria,paying for what they did not buy from a kill and vexfully shift my post to joke section...why? Why? Why?....let me see you face to face, we will fight man to man and if you beat hell out of me,I will bite hell out of ear
Re: National Association Of Boyfriends (nabs) Our Exchange For Christmas (cooperate) by biafrakwenu(m): 9:06am On Dec 15, 2012
born2fuck: FROM: National Association of Boyfriends (NABs)
TO: National Association of Girlfriends (NAGs)
CC: Federal Ministry of Women Affairs
BCC: Senate Commitee on Conflict Resolution

NOTICE OF SUSPENSION OF STRIKE
--------------- -------------- - -------------

This is to bring to the notice of the public our concerns and conclusion on this Xmas period hereby suspending strike till further notice.

How can a girl send you boxers & expect a BB?
A tie & expect Brazilian hair?
Singlet & expect iPad 2?
Cufflinks & expect BB Porsche of 450k?
Or nothing at all & expect an expensive dinner at Chicken Republic?

Yet we preach gender equality.

Well, the National Association of Boyfriends (NABs) has concluded it should be trade by barter this Xmas Oº°˚˚°º.

Singlet should be exchanged with a Bra.

If she gives you roll-on, buy her "Miss Paris".

She gives you cufflinks, give her rubber band to tie her natural hair.

If she shows up at your door empty handed, put NTA or AIT for her to watch. Don't let her watch your subscribed cable (no free thing).

If she asks for an expensive dinner, take her to an expensive night vigil.MFM or CAC to be precise.

She gives you a flower, you give her igneous rock from Olumo (all na nature).

The above is currently our exchange rate for the Xmas.

We hereby suspend our strike.

OF THE GREATEST GBAA GBAA...

OF THE GREATEST GBOO GBOO...

OF THE GREATEST NABSITE... GREAT Oº°˚˚°º .

NABS PRESIDENT

Apkors

This news is not new to anyone..your bigboy of nairaland,broadcasting to my fellow nairaland members..call me the sure guy.born2fuck, dobodobo or walestar

BORN TO Bleep = BORN TO HIV

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Valentine Shout Out / Most Funniest Joke!!•front PAGE MATERIAL!! / Beyonce admits To being A member Of the Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.