Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,441 members, 7,836,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD (12931 Views)

Korede Bello Poses With Kenny Ogungbe & Dayod1 (pic) / Kenny Ogungbe's Daughter Graduates Photos / Kenny-Ogungbe On Why We Didn't Attend Tuface's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by eledalo: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
That one no concern me. Na this one wey I dey look:

OYINBOGOJU:
Ogungbe, an alumnus of Southern University, New Orleans and Southern University, Baton Rouge, both in Los Angeles in the United States

Both in Los Angeles? Who wrote this please and what kind of laziness is this really?
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
oooooh i remember i never liked him. very boring and disgusting. alwas feeling like one made in america brand. next page please....

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Promolysis(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
tunapawizzy: CHEI RAYMOND DOKPESI NEVER LEARN O
once bitten twice shy, hnmm... It seems raymond dokpesi has not learnt his lesson after this dude iquidate his company AIT in 2000
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by nollywood20: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
He deserves it.
He has served his boss for over 20 years and even served him when Chief Raymond was the Director of Security for the Alhaji Bamanga Tukur Presidential Campaign in 1990.

I thank God for him.
Congratulations to Kenny Ogungbe.

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Promolysis(m): 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Booty4me: Pls who is kenny ogunde And what is he famous for
kenny ogungbe is a noise maker and he is famous 4 bragging and tongue lashing
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by mrperfect(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
More responsibility at hand for the guy.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Afolabs101: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
ferhyntorlah: Congrats to him. He's back into the DAAR Communications family once again.

Remember that Kenny is Dokpesi's BIL; so they're family.

*In Kenny's voice* Congrats to the World Famous Youth Ambassador!

Actually, Kenny's Dokpesi's son in law
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Teejayphillip(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
Congrat baba keke...I tu gbadu,jus dat ur fumble tu much...

Congrats once again
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
^^^Baba keks has accomplished so much you can only dream of.
Teejayphillip: Congrat baba keke...I tu gbadu,jus dat ur fumble tu much...

Congrats once again
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by ochukoccna: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ogungbe, an alumnus of Southern University, New Orleans and Southern University, Baton Rouge, both in Los Angeles in the United States, where he obtained both his Bachelor's in Accounting and Masters in Mass Communications respectively; was the pioneer assistant general manager, RayPower FM upon its debut on Sept 1, 1994.
Hmmn!
WTF shocked shocked shocked
I didn't know Now Orleans and Baton Rouge are now located in LA grin grin grin
They must have seceded from Louisiana to do that undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
Old man wey no wan gree sey him old well well. Stop calling yourself a youth.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by segunojas(m): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
Congrat KeKE
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Reference(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
Good one there. When all the swag is worn he'll still be churning out the dough. Makes sense.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by hardbody: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Kenny is too lousy for my liking,at times he behaves like a baby,Dayo Adeneye D1 is the BOMB,he is my main man,cool,calm and simple

Spot On. I could not have said it better. He does not to me, have the equanimity and seriousness that CEOs are made of. Perhaps he will learn. I hope he does, forthe sake of his Brother in Law
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by aieromon(m): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
What now happens to Kennis Music and Primetime Entertainment Network?

Where the phuck is D1 by the way?
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by cameronese(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Brand_new: ^^^Baba keks has accomplished so much you can only dream of.

Yeah! By running down once promising Record Label where he used to be is the CEO and now taking up employment in another mans company as MD
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by tpapi: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Kenny is too lousy for my liking,at times he behaves like a baby,Dayo Adeneye D1 is the BOMB,he is my main man,cool,calm and simple
so which of d duo is makin waves
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by tpapi: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
Promolysis: once bitten twice shy, hnmm... It seems raymond dokpesi has not learnt his lesson after this dude iquidate his company AIT in 2000
source
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by gabolz(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Ace presenter and producer, Mr. Kenny Ogungbe has been appointed Managing Director of the premier radio station in the country - RayPower FM-Network and FAAJI 106.5FM. This was contained in a statement signed by Johnson Onime, Director, Corporate Communication and Planning, DAAR Communications Plc, the operators of RayPower FM Network, Africa Independent Television (AIT) - Network & Global Satellite, DAARsat and FAAJI 106.5FM.

Ogungbe, an alumnus of Southern University, New Orleans and Southern University, Baton Rouge, both in Los Angeles in the United States, where he obtained both his Bachelor's in Accounting and Masters in Mass Communications respectively; was the pioneer assistant general manager, RayPower FM upon its debut on Sept 1, 1994.

He succeeded the General Manager in 1995 and rose to become the Group General Manager of DAAR Communications Limited till 2000. In 2000, he went into private production and entertainment practice with the establishment of Kennis Communications Limited; owners of Kennis Music Channel and Kennis Music International as the Founder/Chief Executive Officer. He was also the Senior Partner of Prime Time Entertainment.

He was appointed into the Board of DAAR Communications Plc in 2011. An accomplished broadcaster, whose professionalism, creativity and versatility had won him several awards both locally and internationally, started his career in Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Abeokuta in 1979. While in RayPower 100.5FM, he was the Best Radio Presenter of the Year 1997/1998.

AIT Jamz, which he co-presented with Dayo Adeneye (D1), also won the Best Duo TV Presenters in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 to 2004, City People Young Achiever 2004, Success Digest Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2004, an inductee of Hip-Hop World Hall of Fame 2007, Global Excellence Recognition Personality 2007,

Nigeria Arise – UK Music Producer Merit Awardee, London 2010, MTV Europe Music Awards for the Best African Music Producer 2005, PMAN Producer of the Decade, BBC Top 10 Producer of the Millennium, 2000 for African Continent amongst several others. He had covered Grammy Music Award since 1994 for and on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the sub-Saharan African till date. He is married to Bolajoko and blessed with children. He had since assumed duty.
Where is Dayo Adeneye?
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by mayorme(m): 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
Point of correction, New Orleans and Baton Rouge are both in Louisiana, not Los Angeles. People mistaken La for L.A

1 Like

Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
tunapawizzy: CHEI RAYMOND DOKPESI NEVER LEARN O
This time around he will learn the bigger way.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by IYANGBALI: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
nollywood20: He
deserves it.
He has served his boss for over 20 years and even served him when Chief
Raymond was the Director of Security for the Alhaji Bamanga Tukur
Presidential Campaign in 1990.

I thank God for him.
Congratulations to Kenny Ogungbe.
if only you know how he almost criple the place.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Adagba1: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tell Dokpesi to pay his staff's salary.I learnt they have not been paid for some months now.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by IYANGBALI: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
[quote
author=gabolz]

Where is Dayo Adeneye?[/quote]he has been left in the cold because he is not related to them.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Nightshift(m): 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ray Power FM, premier? Perhaps as a private station. The first FM radio station in Nigeria is Radio Rivers 2 FM Stereo Port- Harcourt. It was built by Gov. Melford Okilo and started transmission in 1981. 99.128Mhz was the best radio station i ever listened to in Nigeria. My 99cent...
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by floriana(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Ace presenter and producer, Mr. Kenny Ogungbe has been appointed Managing Director of the premier radio station in the country - RayPower FM-Network and FAAJI 106.5FM. This was contained in a statement signed by Johnson Onime, Director, Corporate Communication and Planning, DAAR Communications Plc, the operators of RayPower FM Network, Africa Independent Television (AIT) - Network & Global Satellite, DAARsat and FAAJI 106.5FM.

He succeeded the General Manager in 1995 and rose to become the Group General Manager of DAAR Communications Limited till 2000. In 2000, he went into private production and entertainment practice with the establishment of Kennis Communications Limited; owners of Kennis Music Channel and Kennis Music International as the Founder/Chief Executive Officer. He was also the Senior Partner of Prime Time Entertainment.

He was appointed into the Board of DAAR Communications Plc in 2011. An accomplished broadcaster, whose professionalism, creativity and versatility had won him several awards both locally and internationally, started his career in Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), Abeokuta in 1979. While in RayPower 100.5FM, he was the Best Radio Presenter of the Year 1997/1998.

AIT Jamz, which he co-presented with Dayo Adeneye (D1), also won the Best Duo TV Presenters in 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 to 2004, City People Young Achiever 2004, Success Digest Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2004, an inductee of Hip-Hop World Hall of Fame 2007, Global Excellence Recognition Personality 2007,

Nigeria Arise – UK Music Producer Merit Awardee, London 2010, MTV Europe Music Awards for the Best African Music Producer 2005, PMAN Producer of the Decade, BBC Top 10 Producer of the Millennium, 2000 for African Continent amongst several others. He had covered Grammy Music Award since 1994 for and on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the sub-Saharan African till date. He is married to Bolajoko and blessed with children. He had since assumed duty.

What of D1? Is he now the DMD?
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
tellwisdom: He looks like idi amin, is he a Nigerian?? sad

HE HIS FROM THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BOKO HARAM

THIS MAN THAT ALMOST GAVE DOKPESI HEART ATTACK

THE COUP FAILED THAT TIME
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Akgcfr: 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
Booty4me: Pls who is kenny ogunde And what is he famous for
r u a learner?
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by otokx(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
All of them are the same.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by ACM10: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2012
Raypower radio station in Enugu closed down because they can't compete with new entrants like Solid FM and Dream FM. Thereby putting a stop on their foray to east. I wonder how Kenny will resurrect Raypower.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by Akiika: 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ok, i'm happy someone already corrected the New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Los Angeles, Louisiana mix up!
Having said that, Congrats to kekekeke! but not sure if he'll add any value to AIT.
Kenny needs to grow up! I was home recently and saw him trying to act this hippy 20 year old.
I hope fight no go begin again btwn him and him brother-in-law over control of DAAR communication, they are both control freaks.
I predict trouble very soon.
Re: Kenny Ogungbe Now Raypower MD by emmalezy(m): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2012
I remember dat time ... AIT jamz oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fappening 3.0 Continues With The WWE Stars Jojo, Paige, And Maria Kanellis Leak / Cardi B Visits Lagos Strip Club, Sprays Crispy N200 Notes On Dancers (video) / Ini Edo Vs Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.