Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

New York New York - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / New York New York (682 Views)

Datz Me Chilling With The Couples [nicki Minaj And Meek Mill] In NEW YORK City / Obasanjo Arrested In New York : See Pix / Telephone Conversation Between A Man In Hurricane Ravaged New York & A Lagosian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New York New York by Busta(f): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2008
A man walks into his bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase.

He asks, 'What are you doing?'

She answers,

'I'm moving to New York. I heard prostitutes there get paid $400 a night for doing what I do for you for free.'

A little later, on her way out, the wife walks past the bedroom and sees her husband packing his suitcase.

When she asks him where he is going, he replies,

'I'm coming too. I want to see how you live on $800 a year

(1) (Reply)

The Definition Of The Word "definitely" / Why Men Are Never Depressed / The Man Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.