Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp (34262 Views)

Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by PointB: 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
Like father like son! Rascality seems to run very deep in this family, perhaps genetic!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Lobolintin(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
nice pastor... that's gud
tha boy nah spoilt idiot
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
sambussie:
I'm sure u'v not served yet or may neva serve.#Olodo
U jst talk trash anyhow.
A camp commandant is a nysc official, not a soldier.

Stop fooling urself now, why selling ur foolishness to the public for free, commandant is a soldier usually in the rank of captain, there's diff. Btw commandant and director olodo, learn for God sake, yet u the one telling someone that knws what he's saying tht he's not gone for nysc, don't ur brain tell u that the word commandant alone should only be a military personel? Na wah o
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:

Is this a confirmed story you are giving me now? How come Linda reported this the way she did (Naija blogsites could be misleading attimes) Ok undecided

Na linda know where e see e own story except shes not talking about ikaria koko camp in ondo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by tomakint: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
brownlord:

Na linda know where e see e own story except shes not talking about ikaria koko camp in ondo
Hey stop that, that's my State, you mean Ikare-Akoko grin grin, well no qualms sha Linda is free to write and post anything at least a nairalander has given us the true gist!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint:
Hey stop that, that's my State, you mean Ikare-Akoko grin grin, well no qualms sha Linda is free to write and post anything at least a nairalander has given us the true gist!

Okay sorry for the mispell
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Abbott(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Are military men gods. Why all these nonsense as if they are above the law. The boy was wrong but please stop worshipping all these men in uniform .

Dont mind them jareee as if soldiers are untouchables...the brutes. We will all see how soldiers the world over will fare as we move into an era of new warfare. So because of slap, you will now kill and you will expect to die peacefully....such men are cut down violently too...they dont go down well.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by BeraBera(f): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Yomieluv: The commandant is wrong for slapping the young chap,afterall military guys aint god na,but the guy should thank his star for now being lynched by the military guys.
Its high time we fought for our right against intimidation.
Do you fight for your right against intimidation by disobeying rules, regulations, law and order? When u choose to flagrantly disobey laid down rules, and u are being disciplined for it, you say you want to fight for ur rights.
Or does the fundamental human rights include "right to disobey rules and regulations and instituted authorities?"
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by joseph1832(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
The camp commandant has no reason what so ever to slap Bakare's son! There are rules and regulations guiding NYSC if've served check your NYSC bye laws. When I served In Sokoto we carried out an Aluta and there we poured sand on our camp commandant for telling us we're a bunch of "rotten tomatoes".

He never did anything to us... The Aluta was done because of the way we were treated on camp. My batch is 2011 batch B. Find out for yourselves, nobody has the right to slap a corper no matter the offence... The camp commandant was outta line.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Olaolufred(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
brownlord:

Point of correction or direction rather, of course he broke the rule, but it wasn't the commandant himself but a lesser officer, 2. Neither the soldier or the boy slapped each other, the soldier only ask him to go and put on the right dress, and the guy pushed him and was like do u know who I am, that was just the physical contact, not what was reported

Are you in the camp?
Or at the scene of the incidence?
Or someone close to me said?
These are different things.
Even when you are there, you can still be influenced by whether like Bakare or not.
The truth is, the boy has disobeyed.
If the camp commandant told him to go and change.
Even if he is reacting, commandant holds sway there.
Junior officer of any kind should only follow up to see him change.
Can you comfirm to me if the boy slapped the anonymous man first?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by bknight: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2012
Okija_juju: If this story is true... Than that Camp Commandant is a biitch and all the other soldiers there are biitches..

+ 1.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Chicar: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2012
When I Camped last year, No military Man was allowed or has de right 2 slap a coper, u can only purnish dem. So the commandant was wrong in Slapping dat dude. But he couldn't av disobeyed de camp rules cos his father is a pastor. Those commanders run errands 4 babes in Camp sef
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by salolo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by plendil: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
Chicar: When I Camped last year, No military Man was allowed or has de right 2 slap a coper, u can only purnish dem. So the commandant was wrong in Slapping dat dude. But he couldn't av disobeyed de camp rules cos his father is a pastor. Those commanders run errands 4 babes in Camp sef

Quite true. During my time in camp, the soldiers were under strict instructions not to lay a finger on any corper, which they usually obeyed no matter the provocation. They could however dole out some terribel punishments, for instance during my time some guys were told to frog jump until almost all of us ended with muscle pull.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
Olaolufred:

Are you in the camp?
Or at the scene of the incidence?
Or someone close to me said?
These are different things.
Even when you are there, you can still be influenced by whether like Bakare or not.
The truth is, the boy has disobeyed.
If the camp commandant told him to go and change.
Even if he is reacting, commandant holds sway there.
Junior officer of any kind should only follow up to see him change.
Can you comfirm to me if the boy slapped the anonymous man first?

Bro, I was at d camp and scene, as I have said in previous post, the soldier man never slapped the boy, neither did the boy returned any slap, and it was not the commandant that was involved, the soldier I don't know their rank anyway but lesser officer only saw the boy on black trouser, and asked him to go put on the right thin, and the boy was trying to resist, the soldier insisted and the boy pushed him and was like do u knw who I am, before people rushed to the scene and calls where made, I nor know where linda abi na stella see wetin em dey report
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Slap an army cpt and still be alive and whole?

Whoever believes this crap must as well believe that this world ended over 2000 years ago
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by rufychuks: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
first of all, there was no slapping at this particular event. the commandant slapped a lot of corpers but not on this particular day. Now as someone pointed out, it was a junior soldier who the boy pushed and he in turn reported the boy to the captain. i was there, no b dem say! the young man read out an apology during parade the next morning. i hope this clears the issue

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2012
My frnd told me a story like ds abt their camp ,whr; a girl refusd 2 be punishd 4 disobeying camp rules. She walked out on d commandant, packd her things &left camp only 2 return 2days lata wt a retinue of security details in a long govt convoy & ws re admittd in2 camp.
In Tunde jnr's case, d commandant knew he erred by slapping d son of 'a somebody' & am sure ws happy d matter ws resolved wtout pastor Bakare raising hell,wch wld hav cost him hz job.
I advocate 4 d creation of d Fed rep of 'PRIVILEDGED' Nigeria 4 ds our VIPs.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by tobnical(m): 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
talk true:

Immunity for corpers? LOL
yeah! it is true! not a joke at all!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by cashcpt(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
tayuu:
You see,whn it comes 2 corper,immunity cover them.soldiers are warned not 2 raised their hand on corpers but he did,I tink it was out of anger which needs 2 be resolved immediately!

Which immunity? Have u don NYSC at all? Soldiers will invade ur camp dormitory in d night, they will flog u with horsewhip if u mess up. For those three weeks u have to pally them so as to live a normal life and catch your trips outside camp and in mammy market.. This story is just a stupid lie
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Kingchuks(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
Cooked story. NYSC camp that closed around 28th or 29th November. Is there any special NYSC Orientation camp going on now? The commandant no get name too? Shhh!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nigerians bloody cowards, look at how they are worshipping the silly Nigerian soldiers.
Same fools calling for revolution, keep on dreaming, revolution ko revolution ni.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Subtext: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Are military men gods. Why all these nonsense as if they are above the law. The boy was wrong but please stop worshipping all these men in uniform .

I just tire O!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by chessguru1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
olu4life: U all saying can this happen,have u gone for service?! Its very very possible. Soldiers has no right to hit a corper or he will be sent out of the camp. In my camp,there was a fight between a soldier and a corper. So this aint a big deal
In my camp in delta, one drunk copper lighted one soldier oo. Well they dealt wit him sha, but not d way people are saying it here. Soldiers can't touch coppers. Dey pet dem actually. Its like we are d last born of d military
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by phoneport(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
MEN I FEEL LIKE SLAPPING SOMEBODY
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by kutchs: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint: I know the chap, just like his father (for daring to return the slap) because Pastor Tunde Bakare used to tell us his own stories those days while growing up and it wasn't funny, he is a man who hate cheating under any guise, well kudos to the man for asking the Commandant to discipline his son! wink
This is a failed attempt at image laundering.
One of the ‘fakest‘ news to appear on nairaland. So believe it and you will believe anything.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2012
the funny thing about nairaland is that even after we got an explanation of the issue from someone in the camp. everybody still dey post jargons here. bunch of trolls!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
God bless the USA
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by GARRIx7(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
REALITY101: God bless the USA

Meaning?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by badesco(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp

Story written by Stella Dimoko Korkus for Encomium Magazine

It was with tension and on edge that those who witnessed this exchange of slaps whisper this gist. According to them, 'coloured trousers had been banned within the camp and the camp commandant spotted Pastor Tunde Bakare's son, Tunde Jnr in black trousers. When apprehended, the lad asked the commandant if he didn't know he was the son of Tunde Bakare, the son of the popular preacher. The commandant immediately delivered a slap on the face of the young man and Tunde Jnr replied with his own slap.

Like father like son you will say.

Tunde's mum had given the commandant a number to call when she dropped off her son in camp, so immediately this incident occurred, the commandant called Mrs Bakare and after a few words, the phone was handed to Pastor Tunde Bakare himself. After hearing what had happened, Pastor Bakare asked that his son be disciplined for disobeying camp rules. The phone was on speaker and Tunde Jnr heard his father's instructions and as soon as the phone call ended, Tunde Jnr went down on his knees and started begging. The matter has since been resolved.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/12/pastor-tunde-bakares-son-nysc.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience In Pixs / How To Redeploy After 3weeks NYSC Orientation Camp / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.