Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. (21158 Views)

Deeper Life Completes "Anchor " University / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Completes Billion Naira KICC University In Osun / Matthew Ashimolowo Completes Billion Naira KICC University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by fatdon1(m): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2012
The flamboyant preacher and senior pastor of Kingsway International Christian Church (KICC), has completed his billion naira KICC University situated at Ode Omu, Osun state.

KICC University sits atop over 500 acres. The National University Commission of Nigeria requires at least 250 acres of land for a university campus.

The university would be structured around six faculties and 22 mainstream departments.

The Schools of Medical Science and Pharmacy in the College of Medical Sciences as well as the Faculty of Law are to run faculty/school-based degree programmes.

Academic activities would commence initially in two Schools: Humanities, Management & Social Sciences, and Information Science and Technology.

Courses to be developed by the School of Information Science and Technology will be central to the teaching programmes in all Departments. There is a total of 59 academic programmes.

www.osundefender.org/?p=81047

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2012
Private jet(s): coming soon lipsrsealed

Ooboy..na mi be the first sha cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Afam4eva(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2012
What difference will it make in the lives of the poor?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Adesiji77: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2012
sheyie2007: Private jet(s): coming soon lipsrsealed

*lips are sealed* lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2012
University Situated in ODE-OMU in Osun-State.

Can any indigene of Ode Omu afford to go there?
Which moral service it will serve to the township of Ode Omu?

Anyway fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by ypzilanti: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2012
Congrats. Please remember to award tuition waivers to indigent but brilliant students from your church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
I wonder how much the school fees would cost.500k for one session I guess.but do people really patronize these private universities despite the harsh economy?even some wealthy parents send their kids abroad especially to UK to study.I just wonder o!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by TableLeg(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
Expect more dumb high school leavers to get a University degree finally.....
Expect more half baked graduates to come and swell the ranks of the already teeming unemployed population!
Expect a private jet for Ashimolowo soon
Expect some more saville row suits, flashy properties in choice locations around the world and more!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by shiftbutton: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
Out of curriosity, why don't they also invest in humanities like building HOSPITALS like the missionaries did in those days?

Even simple clinics around the neighborhood can mean a lot for a lot of people.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by k2039: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
About time I called myself to ministry.

Customised Jet: K2039 Citation Jet

A university: University of K2039

and many more........

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by thisismike(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mehn that place is beautiful. The landscaping alone is simply breath-taking...
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
More universities, more private jets. More! More!! More!!! grin
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by tomakint: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
and here comes another one, ride on PASTOR!!! cool
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Kx: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
Kx: What exactly is the link between preaching the gospel and running a profit making school?
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by vanstanzy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
fatdon1: The flamboyant preacher and senior pastor of Kingsway International Christian Church (KICC), has completed his billion naira KICC University situated at Ode Omu, Osun state.

KICC University sits atop over 500 acres. The National University Commission of Nigeria requires at least 250 acres of land for a university campus.

The university would be structured around six faculties and 22 mainstream departments.

The Schools of Medical Science and Pharmacy in the College of Medical Sciences as well as the Faculty of Law are to run faculty/school-based degree programmes.

Academic activities would commence initially in two Schools: Humanities, Management & Social Sciences, and Information Science and Technology.

Courses to be developed by the School of Information Science and Technology will be central to the teaching programmes in all Departments. There is a total of 59 academic programmes.

www.osundefender.org/?p=81047

Even if he acquires a private jet later, i still think he has done well. Staying in the UK and investing in Naija, now how many people will do that?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
Good to hear, money from KICC members in London been invested at home, they can all have something to fall back on when they return.. Somebody shout hallelujah !!!!
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by dridowu: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
GLORIFIED SECONDARY SCHOOL
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2012

Ashimolowo rationalizes private jets for pastors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3bpAey0Yp4
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by ojotask: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
Lol . . . People dat make news don't make noise cheesy

Keep on hating you all . . . d only platform u hav is here. For some of u nobody will ever know your name forever. Even on Nairaland u are a ghost.

Watchout for my own Jet and University soon . . . THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS TAKING OVER . . . and we are setting the standards

#takeovergeneration

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by LesbianBoy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
How did he get the money to build the university
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Abujafood: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2012
shiftbutton: Out of curriosity, why don't they also invest in humanities like building HOSPITALS like the missionaries did in those days?

That is not a profitable thing to do! More expenses lesser income = loss!
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by EmmyBoy2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
shiftbutton: Out of curriosity, why don't they also invest in humanities like building HOSPITALS like the missionaries did in those days?

I wonder o, my bro.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by SisiKill1: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
Awwww! I don't know why people say bad things about Nigeria. Our country is a safe heaven, a place of second and third chances. . .for CRIMINALS!!!!

See this one too has joined the league of school owning, soon to be jet flying punk pastors (Mild reference to his hair style).

Could he have tried this in the London where his behind is still being investigated for fraud. . .for the 3rd time! The last time they investigated him, these were the findings

The report found that:[4]
There was serious misconduct and mismanagement in the administration of the Charity

He was responsible for approving payments and benefits to himself and his wife, Yemisi, totalling more than £384,000

he and his family received benefits from the Charity including:

free accommodation for himself and family

An £80,000 car

he had made personal purchases using the Charity’s Visa card, including the purchase of a timeshare apartment in Florida for £13,000

over half a million pounds was paid out to Ashimolowo's private companies, which were operated from church property and had unclear business relationships with the charity

Ashimolowo acted as both a trustee and a paid employee of the charity (section 4)

He was ordered (section 34) to repay £200,000.

Dude was playing Now you see it, Next you don't with money he collected for Charity. Tomorrow now, he will stand on the pulpit and say he didn't use tithes and offering to build his school. You didn't hafta. . .your fraudulent charity account is overflowing!!!

Hey, since he is depending on charity. . .is it okay to call him a CHARITY CASE? tongue cheesy
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Austinobisnr(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
LesbianBoy: How did he get the money to build the university
jamb question

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Oldboy1: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
In the olden days, the missionaries built schools for pupils to attend free or pay a little. Even those of them that you'll have to pay, they were cheaper than government schools.
Now missionary schools are the most expensive schools whatsoever.

Can someone tell me in one sentence why these men of god make their schools very expensive beyond the reach of average parents in Nigeria...
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by AWO4LIFE(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
. I found it difficult t̶̲̥̅̊ό̲̣̣̣̥ know the̶̲̥̅̊ problem O̶̶̷̲̥̩̥̅̊͡f U̶̲̥̅̊ guys concerning pastor owning private jet,na your papa's money they used by A̶̲̥̅♏...........mitchew...........​⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊AWOTHYDGREAT·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥⌣ o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by SisiKill1: 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
ojotask: Lol . . . People dat make news don't make noise cheesy

Keep on hating you all . . . d only platform u hav is here. For some of u nobody will ever know your name forever. Even on Nairaland u are a ghost.

Watchout for my own Jet and University soon . . . THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS TAKING OVER . . . and we are setting the standards

#takeovergeneration

grin grin grin

It is truly, truly, truly sad you think this is what the Kingdom of God is about.

I hope there is a special place in hell for these pastors because what they are doing Christianity is just disgusting. They couldn't do a better job if the devil himself paid them to turn Christianity upside down. undecided
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by opeoluwa2(f): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
Its a good thing,congrats to kicc.
Private universities limits cult activities and other social vices,undue hatred from lectures ,sexual harrassment and exploitation.

Note:for those of you glamouring for the poor to attend private universities.
Compile their names from every region in Nigeria.I want to sponsor their school fees.PM me and we continue every arrangement from they.
Let them build the Schools,let's pay the fees
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Teejayphillip(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2012
They finally approve it 4 dem...

I jus hope the skool fees wont b killin,compare 2 oda skools...

9ce Job Pastor
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2012

Ooboy..na mi be the first sha cheesy

Mee too, seeing a private jet flying over his punk head.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
thisismike: Mehn that place is beautiful. The landscaping alone is simply breath-taking...

Are they online
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University. by salolo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Student Relationships? / Kano Students On Scholarship Graduate From Egyptian University / Lost But Found Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.