Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Government Of The People In Action!!! Seeing Is Believing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government Of The People In Action!!! Seeing Is Believing (440 Views)

What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU / Photo:another Nigerian Soldier Dies In Action. / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Of The People In Action!!! Seeing Is Believing by TRUTHTELA: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2012
To those that have little minds or have been debased because of too many years of NEPA's darkness. You can't keep settling for less. Demand more from your government. It's your RIGHT ( SOCIAL CONTRACT),not a favor to have basic amenities.

I live within this zip code 55116 and the city ( equivalent of local government in Nigeria), started this house, FOR LOW INCOME EARNERS ( POOR PEOPLE) in 2012 and they finished it in 2012, what more can one ask from his/her government? A government that has something for the RICH/POOR. If you don't make up to certain thousands of dollars in a year, you're qualified to live here. GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE IN ACTION!

Some of the amenities in this house can only be found in some houses around Ikoyi,lekki, v'i, Asokoro, maitama,etc.

Stop celebrating rogues that impoverished you & become billionaires at the expense of you & your generations unborn

(1) (Reply)

Senate Approves Additional N161.6 Billion For Subsidy. / Army Seeks To Join EFCC In Fighting Corruption / Trial Time For Okonjo; Mother Kidnapped, Reps Threatens Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.