Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? (13943 Views)

10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste / 15 Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Use Vaseline For / What Would You Do Today If You Were Told That The World Would End Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by izoneb(f): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2006
No Dear!On the contrary!I mean its more profitable to die a virgin than tasting the apple at the boarding gate.Its not worth it.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by acidrop(f): 2:02am On Oct 03, 2006
oh, ok then, but still i wanna experience what every1 has been talking about
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by izoneb(f): 2:11am On Oct 03, 2006
Which means you want to get married,have children,be happy,live long and enjoy as the word of God has spoken and it must be so!
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by acidrop(f): 5:01am On Oct 03, 2006
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn 2 that smiley
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by folarinabatan(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2006
I would call all my friends one last time then sleep till im gone.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2006
folarin abatan, do you have a brother and his wife in America, is the name of your brother's wife ronke
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by esoneek(m): 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2006
all of una wey dey talk sex, e be like say una neva hear about HELL-FIRE.omo ma je ki won yeye e for the other side.
by the way , who dey post this kind wicked topic sef? Death? Even Jesus no dey too talk about death , he came to give life so make we dey always yearn about wetin all man go do while we dey alive .no long thing cheesy
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by deathadder(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2006
I'd praise the lord for allowing me another day because we should never take anything for granted.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by lizzy93(f): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2006
if God says i will die tomorrow i'll confess all mysins,apologize to does i hv wronged n i will go n sleep till i die
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by lionheart(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2006
Hmmmmm need 2 think about this one grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2006
i totally agree with your signature lionheart
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by phoenixman: 4:35am On Jan 24, 2007
if i knew i was gonna die tomorrow. i would:

Kill all the muthafcukers that i hated!! angry
Rob a bank and use the money to keep a big party
engage in some illegal sex always wanted to know that kinda thrill tongue
tell those that i love bye bye. smiley
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Ameriefan(f): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2007
I would visite all my friends and go swiming cos i love it
and listen to music the whole day.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by fadenike(f): 11:48am On Jan 26, 2007
if i knew i'm going to die tommorrow, i wil consider and reconcile my way before God and man. my last word would be 'Accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour'
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by fellybabe(f): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2007
i would re dedicate my life to christ dat moment,call my mumand relatives that i'll missed them and then tellmy sweetheart to stay with me on bed and not sleepo while i die.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 01, 2007
@phoenixman, what if you are later on informed dat u wont die anymore, will u now kill ur self? nothing is worth all this not even death.after all somebody gave us the life, and he snuff it out whenevr it pleases him. i always love to be talked about for good expecially behind me
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by toshmann(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2007
b4 i die, i'll love to marry my sweetheart kiss so sweet. my sweet sweet girl kiss

i love you honey kiss
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by PTBNaija(f): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2007
Go on a giant shopping spree with some friends. Max out my credit cards, go the the spa. Go partying all night long. Tell some random cute guys that I think they are cute and kiss some random guys. Basically just a crazy day out with my friends that I would never forget.

Ohh, but I will hug and kiss my lovely family goodbye as well. They would get really long hugs. And I would write them all notes about how not to cry and how much I love them and things. And that would be it.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 03, 2012
Eh? I'll probably plan the "Afterlife". But before the final confessions. . . Mehn! grin
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by omozoe(f): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Will eat my favourite food,have lots of sex and stay with my loved once .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In One Word; Summarise The Year 2021! / Happy New Month Nairalanders / The Best Of Halloween Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.