Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

“Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV (23628 Views)

Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo) / Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... / Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by mitchyy(f): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
GISTville

Its #Poko baby again. The Nollywood actress and singer Tonto Dikeh never seems to be out of media focus as she gets featured on Ndani TV’s ‘The Juice’ with OAP Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru throwing the questions.

Tonto talked about her recent foray into music, its acceptance or otherwise, and her response to criticism.

She revealed she will be doing her first performance at the upcoming Rhythm Unplugged which is definitely something to look forward to.

She also talks about her rumoured relationship with Don Jazzy saying it is now in the past.

Let’s not spoil the fun.

Watch her interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEefJ1NBMYo

Source: http://gistville.com/2012/12/yes-don-jazzy-and-i-had-a-past-tonto-dikeh-confesses-on-ndani-tv/
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by TableLeg(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
TOOLZ .... Mounds of fat!

1 Like

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2012
Toolz is a good interviewer. So unbiased and easy to talk to.

Fat, but still hot.

1 Like

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by mitchyy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2012
Table Leg :
TOOLZ .... Mounds of fat!

This is unfair now. Lol
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
even if she dated Obasanjo, how does that prevent me from cooking Indomie this afternoon?

43 Likes

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by BANGASOUP1: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
toto decay again hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by RedLight1: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
like it or not.. tonto decay derive traffik for nairaland ... thats why they cant keep anything toto outta frontpage

1 Like

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Cutekid54: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
joeydozzy: even if she dated Obasanho, how does that prevent me from cooking Indomie this afternoon?

bros abeg cook my own join #runz off to buy eggs#

5 Likes

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Cutekid54: 2:41pm On Dec 13, 2012
joeydozzy: even if she dated Obasanho, how does that prevent me from cooking Indomie this afternoon?

bros abeg cook my own join #runz off to buy eggs#

3 Likes

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by mrkels(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Attention seeking Who-re lipsrsealed
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by nedu2000(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
Seems the moderator is a fan,relative or tonto dike herself,what's with this person & how she decides to live her life,some1 tell M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by BANGASOUP1: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
i was just wondering were was FANTA,HARP, GUINESS,MALT,ALOMO BITTERS, ALABUNKU wen STAR lead the three wise men to JESUS,PLS I NID UR ANSWERS

8 Likes

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Cutekid54: 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nlders buh really ow diz affect d price of "G" in d market ehn

1 Like

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
E be like say time don reach wey nairalanders go begin like Tonto Dike by fire by force.since her issue is always on nairaland,we gaz love the babe.I just tire!
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by vanstanzy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
Forget Tonto, take a look at who i found, Toolz, she plus size, but she hoooot. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by alaoeri: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2012
Another public stunt. undecided
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by SisiKill1: 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
Is this the same past where he took her virginity or is there another one....coz she already told us this. So what gives?
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by GentleNaaz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
Must it always b tonto dike?
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by salolo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Mikkyhandy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nawa for this girl o, she no dey tire for talk?
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Super1759: 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2012
this tonto and nairaland frontpage,
phewww I haff tired undecided undecided undecided....

symbiotic relationship.

1 Like

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by TeenageMoney(m): 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2012
Ok.
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
Dis toto decay might be a re tard and we don't even know. some girls get craze for head and you won't know.

1 Like

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Claus(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
The people that Toolz interviews always try to match her fone. See how Ms Dike was rolling her r's. Na wa o!
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by vanstanzy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2012
Omo, i no lie u. But this presenter, Toolz, go so love fvck, cos it reflects in her choice of stage name. wink wink wink
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Ahmedie25(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nairaland am get tired of u guys, important & neccessary event are going on in world bt all u do,is to bothering us wit tonto,p2 ,omotola etc issues ,i may b force to ban my self
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by gen2briz(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tonto again why always her... well I reserve my comment before this as**wo talk say she has past with my great grand father... mstwwww
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by eric1960: 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Claus: The people that Toolz interviews always try to match her fone. See how Ms Dike was rolling her r's. Na wa o!

grin...... u r not serious oh.

http://.com/2012/12/yes-don-jazzy-and-i-had-pasttonto-dikeh.html
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by sundaybam(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Na only tonto dey. She warn date all naija celebrity finish. Se na so she fine reach. angry angry angry angry
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Francheezy(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tonto
Dike aga!n
*faints*
Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2012
Seun toto decay is already taken by iyanya, so can you pls wait for your turn. Stop paste'n her name on our face.

1 Like

Re: “Yes, Don Jazzy And I Had A Past,” Tonto Dikeh Confesses On Ndani TV by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
Not again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reekardo Banks Wanted Lil Kesh To Win The Headies 2015‬ Next Rated Award / Omawumi Signs With Jay Z’s Roc Nation / Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.