Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nollywood: The Story Of My Life- OMOTOLA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood: The Story Of My Life- OMOTOLA (858 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Nollywood:the Way Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: The Story Of My Life- OMOTOLA by babawale24: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
The famous actress, Omotala Kehinde has decided to share her past to all her fans across the globe. “people has always ask me series of questions that as to do with my life, but i think now is the right time to talk”. She said.

Omotola, in an interview react to different question, bellow was her reaction all the questions.

Coming into Reality show?

fore more: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=79139
Re: Nollywood: The Story Of My Life- OMOTOLA by Mutumdaya(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
Dancing azonto

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna Accompanies Chris Brown To Court Hearing / Goldie Collabos With Ciara / Goldie's Death Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.