Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

The Great Deceit Of Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Great Deceit Of Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji (1116 Views)

Nigerian Blogger Omojuwa, Has Two P.As And Pays Each N1million? (Pictured) / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji / Most Popular Nigerian Virgin, Adokiye Kyrian Flaunts Her Bikini Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Deceit Of Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji by Marinah(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
Linda Ikeji, Entrepreneur and Blogger seems to have forgotten so soon the popular maxim that says and I quotebb ''You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time''.

To become a successful liar, these are the couple of rules to remember - NEVER lie to anybody who is more intelligent and brilliant than you. NEVER lie to anybody who has an al-mighty magnetic memory and NEVER tell lies with numbers/figures Knowing fully well that not everybody on earth has lost the ability to reason substantially- Not yet.

The Lie
'If a man's tongue becomes poisoned with lying and its filth appears on him, its effects are like the effects of the autumn wind on the leaves of trees.'

I refer to a recently uploaded video on YOUTUBE 'LINDA IKEJI ON THE JUICE WITH TOOLZ' which at the 2:18th minute of the video, Popular blogger Linda Ikeji claimed to have started her blog in the year 2006.

Again, at the 2:48th minute of the video, In her words and I quote ''I started the blog in 2006, I din't start getting many readers until March 2007..I ran the blog four years without making money..''

'Lying extinguishes the light of man's existence and lights the fire of treachery in him. It also has an amazing effect in terminating the ties of unity and harmony between men and spreads hypocrisy. As a matter of fact, a great deal of misguidance springs from false claims and empty words.

Read more http: http://amazingandweirdstories..co.uk/2012/12/the-great-deceit-of-popular-nigerian.html
Re: The Great Deceit Of Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
The more you hate on a celebrity the more thier fame spread ,they are like germs learn from dbanj and tonto dike
Re: The Great Deceit Of Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
The more you hate on a celebrity the more thier fame spreads ,they are like germs, learn from dbanj and tonto dike
Re: The Great Deceit Of Popular Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji by folahann(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Moral lesson?

(1) (Reply)

BN Saturday Celebrity Interview: “i’m Proud To Be Sexy” Eme’s First Lady Niyola / Lil Wayne Hospitalised / Kate Middleton,duchess Of Cambridge Proudly Shows Off Her Baby Bump (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.