Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,085 members, 7,863,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos (586 Views)

Linda Ikeji Responds To Threat Of Linda Ikeji Blog Shut Down / Mob Kill 3 Nigerians Accused Of Child Kidnap In Bissau / Nigerian Boy And His Malaysian Girlfriend Arrested For Faking Their Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos by promisador: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Dear readers,
This is an alert message to anyone willing to help in this serious situation. Please read this information carefully.
A particular girl I trained and has worked for me as a househelp on a payroll, walked away from me with some money and when I intervened, she threatened me with a particular message and it went thus:
"Xo u broke my simcard... Guess wat, am still in lagos, u will suffer 4 wat u did, u wicked shameless man. U'r angry abi..hahaha. Dnt worry. Dat silly cheif dat i meet on d internet, he doesnt knw a thing abt me. Am still here, i knw wer u live, i knw ur childrens skul... Watch n see wat happens. BIG FOOL. .
She has threatened to kidnap my children from school and has also threatened to come to my house with some gang of boys. I do not hold anything against her and I wonder why she has decided to repay me evil for good...

PLEASE, IF ANY ONE SEES HER OR KNOWS ABOUT HER WHEREABOUTS, DO NOT HESITATE TO REPORT TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION OR ANY SECURITY OUTFIT THAT CAN GET HOLD OF HER. THANK YOU. HER PICTURES ARE DISPLAYED BELOW...

(1) (Reply)

Water Melon / If The Photographer Flashes The Light Instead Of Snapping @ Your Event / Why People Are Ban On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.