Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The Little Boy, The Priest, And The 'father Collar" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Little Boy, The Priest, And The 'father Collar" (1721 Views)

Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo) / A Priest And A Nun / The Priest And The Bike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Little Boy, The Priest, And The 'father Collar" by djmummy: 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2008
A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards. The little boy asked why he wore his collar that way.

The man, who was a priest, said, " I am a Father."

The little boy replied, "My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that."

The priest looked up from his book and answered "I am the Father of many."

The boy said, "My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls and two grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that way."

The priest, getting impatient, said, "I am the Father of hundreds" and went back to reading his book.

The little boy sat quietly thinking for a while, then leaned over and said, " Maybe you should wear your pants backwards instead of your collar.
Re: The Little Boy, The Priest, And The 'father Collar" by kronkykay(m): 1:36am On Feb 16, 2008
hehehehehehe

killing me with laffta
Re: The Little Boy, The Priest, And The 'father Collar" by daychris(f): 9:02am On Feb 16, 2008
very funny, i think the boy is right grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Little Boy, The Priest, And The 'father Collar" by ituen(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2008
Oh no grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dis guy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin go kill grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dme grin grin grin grin

u just cant imagine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Little Boy, The Priest, And The 'father Collar" by ayusman16(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2008
d boy no get respect. Am so sure na my guy FOlly grin
Re: The Little Boy, The Priest, And The 'father Collar" by clemcykul(f): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2008
hahhhahaa lol grin
Re: The Little Boy, The Priest, And The 'father Collar" by kronkykay(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2008
why u dey attack folly like this?

(1) (Reply)

2go Loverz / When Nature Call / See What Armed Robbers Came To Rob In Ofego House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.