Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,757 members, 7,834,542 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Plz Advice! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plz Advice! (570 Views)

Wat N Wat Do I Need To Run A Night Club N Bar Plz Advice / Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk / What Business Can Be Done With A Toyota { 2000 } Car, Plz Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Advice! by obicentlis: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2012
Is it a fraud to withdraw a money that was paid into your account by unknown person?
Re: Plz Advice! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2012
obicentlis: Is it a fraud to withdraw a money that was paid into your account by unknown person?

You should discuss this with your bank to save yourself from troubles.
Re: Plz Advice! by franel79(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2012
It is fraudulent. To be on the safe side, contact your bank to get the details of whoever made the payment and their phone number to find out what it was for. It may be for something you should have been aware of, or it may be a missed payment.
Re: Plz Advice! by obicentlis: 11:03pm On Dec 13, 2012
What if you don't knw that the money is there and you keep withdrawing, can this be a fraud also?
Re: Plz Advice! by Kirinwa: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
obicentlis: What if you don't knw that the money is there and you keep withdrawing, can this be a fraud also?

Living in fool's paradise, huh.You never enter jail before shey? Bodi go tells you.
Re: Plz Advice! by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 14, 2012
obicentlis: What if you don't knw that the money is there and you keep withdrawing, can this be a fraud also?

First of all, how much money are we talking about?

If you don't know the money is there and you keep withdrawing, then it is not a fraud.
However, a judge or the court may not believe you.

My advise to you is to speak to your bank to be on the safe side.
If the bank can't trace the person who made the payment, after a certain time this money will be yours.
It could be an anonymous gift.
Re: Plz Advice! by obicentlis: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2012
grin grin
Kirinwa:

Living in fool's paradise, huh.You never enter jail before shey? Bodi go tells you.
grin
Re: Plz Advice! by obicentlis: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2012
TheCongo:

First of all, how much money are we talking about?

If you don't know the money is there and you keep withdrawing, then it is not a fraud.
However, a judge or the court may not believe you.

My advise to you is to speak to your bank to be on the safe side.
If the bank can't trace the person who made the payment, after a certain time this money will be yours.
It could be an anonymous gift.
Thanks bro 4 ya advice. Huge sum was paid into my dormant acct, I want to report to d bank anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Floodlight In Lagos. Dealers Should Pls Check In / Which Business Do You Think Is More Lucrative For The Year 2013 / Reflective Pvc Flex Banner 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.