Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Nigerian Women Winning Millions And Getting Into Trouble - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nigerian Women Winning Millions And Getting Into Trouble (830 Views)

Photo: Nigerian Women Dancing At A Popular Night Club In Lagos Back In 1967 / I’m Afraid Of Not Making Heaven And Getting Old To Live Alone - Cossy Orjiakor / List of World's Top Ten Richest Animals(with Net Worths In Millions Of Dollars ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Winning Millions And Getting Into Trouble by bamasite(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2012
Chika Unigwe:$100,000 Ebube
Essien-Garricks: N64,000,000
Amarachi Uyanne: N10,000,000

I have followed with keen interest the recent
winning of millions by Nigerian
young women including an
eight year old girl. The first was
Chika Unigwe who is the author
on everyone’s lips. The Belgium
based, Nigerian born author
recently won the LNG Nigeria
Prize for Literature for her novel:
On Black Sisters street, which
portrayed the lives of Nigerian
prostitutes living abroad. The
prize is a whooping $100,000
and in a recent interview with
the vanguard she confessed:
"What will you do with the
$100,000 prize money?
I have absolutely no idea."
READ FULL GIST OF HOW SHE
WON THE NLNG PRIZE
HERE:
http://
successsecrets01..com/2012/11/
final-winner-emerges-for-2012-
nlng.html
That was followed by essien who won the mtn ultimate wonder aeroplane and was given the prize money of 64million but had to switch off her phone when calls and text started flooding in! Our young 8yr old girl capped it up when she beat every one else to win airtel's 10million naira last sunday. Ironically she seems to be the only one with a clear plan for the money! READ THEIR FULL ANALYSIS AND SEE THEIR PICS HERE:http://successsecrets01..com/2012/12/nigerian-women-winning-millions-and.html?m=0
Re: Nigerian Women Winning Millions And Getting Into Trouble by Mynd44: 4:50am On Dec 14, 2012
How does an 8 year old gilr win 10 million? She is not even qualified to take part in something like that.
Re: Nigerian Women Winning Millions And Getting Into Trouble by bamasite(m): 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Mynd_44: How does an 8 year old gilr win 10 million? She is not even qualified to take part in something like that.
Her performance at the Nigeria's got talent earned her the price and if you watched the program, you'll agree with me that she is worth it. I wish she is my daughter. Kate Henshaw said thesame to her: "I wish i am your mother!!!"

(1) (Reply)

See The Kid In Wizkid / Tinubu Hits The Gym, Works Out At UK Home (see Video & Photo) /kpac0 / Miley Cyrus Twerks On Santa Claus At Jingle Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.