Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Beware ☀̤̣̈̇f PHCN Recharge Card Payment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware ☀̤̣̈̇f PHCN Recharge Card Payment (1334 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / How To Generate Free Recharge Card Pins Online And Make Free Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware ☀̤̣̈̇f PHCN Recharge Card Payment by spicytayomic(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2012
I was at †ђe PHCN ogba to pay PHCN bill aήð was told that †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ new systen is †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ E-payment. So, I̶̲̥̅̊ was given two 5000 naira card aήð one 2000 card aήð was instructed τ̲̅ȍ scratch †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ card aήð send †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ pin along with the account number on †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ phcn bill τ̲̅ȍ 77677.
I was very surprise τ̲̅ȍ get a reply after carefully scratching †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ card myself aήð sending †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ text that †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ card had already been used.
I went back τ̲̅ȍ †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ PHCN office immediately aήð †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ cashier told me that there is nothing she could do about it aήð that her system link is very slow for her τ̲̅ȍ help out.
It was only †ђe̶̲̥̅̊ two thousand naira card that was credited.

(1) (Reply)

Myspur.com.ng Set To Give Away N10,000 By Friday 22nd March To Users! Real! / The Tales And Wors Of A Typical Access Bank Teller / Amazing And Unbelievable Things You Can Do With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.