Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,962 members, 7,838,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Iyanya Clearifies Himslef Out Of The Recent Tonto Dikeh - Yvonne Nelso Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Clearifies Himslef Out Of The Recent Tonto Dikeh - Yvonne Nelso Scandal (974 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Clearifies Himslef Out Of The Recent Tonto Dikeh - Yvonne Nelso Scandal by Fulop(m): 8:06am On Dec 14, 2012
The Kukere master..IYANYA has made headlines in the entertainment industry recently after he was allegedly said to have dumped YVONNE NELSON for TONTO DIKEH. But, just this morning he came all out to clearify his fans and everybody on the matter..he posted this on his facebook wall..

Iyanya Kukere
''I respect the press a lot, they knw the truth
bt i wonder why they prefer broadcasting
rumorz... I need to make this clear to
everyone cos my inbox is filled with this
story of me dumping yvonne for tonto. I
have nothing to do with yvonne nor tonto,
we are friends and nothing attached.. Many
are already calling me names , but please
whatever u hear about me try and ask
before judgement... Goodmorning to y'all and
have a fruitful day ahead...''

source=>>
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=201324550004686&id=100003814269316&refid=28&_ft_=qid.5821690741032666601%3Amf_story_key.2002907511400571589
Re: Iyanya Clearifies Himslef Out Of The Recent Tonto Dikeh - Yvonne Nelso Scandal by Fulop(m): 8:07am On Dec 14, 2012
NairaLanders...what's ur take on dis?¿
Re: Iyanya Clearifies Himslef Out Of The Recent Tonto Dikeh - Yvonne Nelso Scandal by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2012
still having breakfast. will be back
...and 2nd to comment

(1) (Reply)

Beckham Jnr Becomes A Model, Isn't He JUST Like His Dad? / Before The Fame: Lady Diana's Teenage Picture To Be Auctioned In US / Charlyboy Surprises Wife Lady D With A 2nd Honeymoon 4 Countries Tour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.