Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

What Are The Symptoms Of Typhoid?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Are The Symptoms Of Typhoid?? (734 Views)

Photo: A Well Defined Diagram Of The Symptoms Of Ebola Disease / Help! I'm Dying Of Typhoid ( Medical Expert Only) / How Do I Treat Dis Stubborn Typhoid.i've Taken Over 50 Injections This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Symptoms Of Typhoid?? by BIGVAJINA(f): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2012
and what are the differences between it and malaria?
i need expert advice.
Re: What Are The Symptoms Of Typhoid?? by hardbody: 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2012
Their symptoms are nearly the same, but the treatment differs. Typhoid however comes with stomach ache and prolonged headache and sometimes the upper diaphragm hurts if u have typhoid. For a more articulate description, google typhoid and you will be inundated with information.

(1) (Reply)

NMA Abakaliki, Goes On Indefinite Strike. / HAZARD! Deep Red Close Up Paste / We Can Now Transplant Full Human Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.