Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,343 members, 7,867,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau (6173 Views)

Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo) / Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by dederocs(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2012
HNosegbe: How on earth does Okija get these funny pics/videos? grin
This Okija is a mad man,very dumb and a waste of space.
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by tunapawizzy: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2012
Akosbaba: isn't it ironic,its like u're doing the same
am I?
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Okijajuju1(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2012
dederocs: YOU ARE A BIG FOOL,EXCEPT YOUR FATHER IS A POLITICIAN...BLIND ,SCUMS LIKE YOU MAKE THESE POLITICIANS FEEL LIKE DEMI Gods...u re a disgrace to ur family to be blind to what we all see.

Like I said... You are a child. I dont expect you to reason any better than your capacity.

I dont make them Gods. I am very vocal in my criticism of Politicians.. However, I dont run around making unguarded statements like calling all politicians theives..

If only your father had used a condom that fateful day, masturb@ted or your mother had taken postinol 2 - - - The Nigerian population would have had 1 less m0ron to deal with.
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by InHim4Him(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2012
Whatever! Some people are striking over things they don't even understand cheesy. However, some people who think they are agitating for THEIR RIGHTS which they have not got and may never get have just given another a BRAND NEW CAR for Christmas. Who finally is the loser cry?
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Lordave: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

If you condemned the extra-judicial execution of the Aluu 4, then you should condemn the extra-judicial lynching of this commissioner..

Aluu allowed the inefficiency of the Police & past experiences at the hands of robbers blind their better sense of judgement... These striking workers also allowed the frustration from the government becloud their better sense of judgement..

Someone could have easly been killed.. Either the Commissioner or the protesters.. Jungle justice and lynching is never acceptable.

I'm indifferent on that matter. I would niether applaud nor condenm their action cuz both party is at fault. The govt have failed to meet up with their demands which is outrightly bad, and for them taking the law into their hands is highly condenmable. Their case should be settled in the law court.
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Lordave: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Are you also trying to say the ALL Nigerian politicians are looters who have stolen our monies at one time or another?!
Far from that, I don't think we have a politician in Nigeria who is corruption free.

Corruption encompasses all aspect of crimes ranging from looting to mere misappropriation of public funds. This is 9ja, we have no saint as a Politician. Not even your local councilor.
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2012
Nice one. Is about time we start teaching this politicians that we can't bo toyed with
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Ayoko007: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
celeboi: We need more of this...Kudos to the Workers..
it is time for a revolution,dis routine politictions must taste d anger of d opresed citizens,yes ,violence is d answer.it worked in d delta,it is working for Boko.H,we say no to peace,all we want is equal rigth and justice,
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by AGgal(f): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
Now dat is wat am talking abt!
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Rapmoney(m): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Rephrase that!!! Point one Nigerian politician that is a thief... (thats how you should phrase such a question)

Listen.. You talk like a child.. Its okay to say you suspect all Nigerian politicians to be thiefs.. But to come out and categorically call all of them thieves without one shred of evidence makes you out to look like an iidiot.

If you cant prove that they are thieves.. SHUT THE FHUCK UP!!!

Otherwise, you are also a thief.. Reason: Because I just called you one..

I thought you were one reasonable hell of a dude...but sorry to say this:
You are a huge BUNCH OF DISAPPOINTMENT and a WHOLE LOAD of SHYT!!!
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2012
Rapmoney:

I thought you were one reasonable hell of a dude...but sorry to say this:
You are a huge BUNCH OF DISAPPOINTMENT and a WHOLE LOAD of SHYT!!!

Its okay to be dissapointed...

But making a careless speech like saying ALL POLITICIANS ARE THIEVES is one that I will never support.. Its a careless generalization. No logical mind would ever make such a statement..

So please keep being dissappointed.. Your dissappointment does not affect the price of garri..
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Lordave: 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
Are nursing intention to contest in an upcoming election?
Okija_juju:

Its okay to be dissapointed...

But making a careless speech like saying ALL POLITICIANS ARE THIEVES is one that I will never support.. Its a careless generalization. No logical mind would ever make such a statement..

So please keep being dissappointed.. Your dissappointment does not affect the price of garri..
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Okijajuju1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lordave: Are nursing intention to contest in an upcoming election?

I can never tel where life would lead me to o... grin

However... I just dont support generalization..
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by caukerzee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lordave: Far from that, I don't think we have a politician in Nigeria who is corruption free.

Corruption encompasses all aspect of crimes ranging from looting to mere misappropriation of public funds. This is 9ja, we have no saint as a Politician. Not even your local councilor.

By what you just said, you shoulnt disgree when i say ALL NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT!!! including you and i, the difference is that we are not up there.
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Lordave: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
caukerzee: By what you just said, you shoulnt disgree when i say ALL NIGERIANS ARE CORRUPT!!! including you and i, the difference is that we are not up there.
All HUMAN including Okija.. grin
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Okijajuju1(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
Lordave: All HUMAN including Okija.. grin

No o!! I am grin

1 Like

Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by caukerzee(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

No o!! I am grin
lol....na u know oh!
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Lordave: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

No o!! I am grin
wallahi u no go kill person
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Akporugo247: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2012
Okija mugu abi wetin u call urself go rest ur case for okija shrine!!! Make i for hear word.
Re: Striking Workers Beat-up Commissioner In Plateau by Okijajuju1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Akporugo247: Okija mugu abi wetin u call urself go rest ur case for okija shrine!!! Make i for hear word.

AkPa amu or wetin you call yourself.. Shey na aproko dey do u abi we invite u enter this matter!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: DSS Screens Amaechi As The New Secretary To The Federal Government / DSS Sacks Ogar / Joke Sanwo-Olu: We Are Determined To Stamp Out Gender-Based Violence In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.