Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? (3870 Views)

Can You Read It / After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by maygah(f): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2012
Am guity off dis too
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
I hardly read that of electronics except I get stuck, I keep discovering new features even after several months. My digicam is super complicated, It's the most difficult product I have ever used and I keep referring to the manual several times.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Ecymaco: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
pls pals i really need ur help
i dnt know hw to post or comment on pe's post
pls can some1 help me
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2012
I read every Owner's Manual, for every bit of new equipment I buy. And yes, that includes the one for my automobile.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 15, 2012
I hardly read user's manuals especially those of cell phones!
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by felifeli: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2012
When "common sense " fails
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2012
Techwriter: Only animals live by instinct, human beings come with a manufacturers manual-the Bible. Gays that have not read it will say they feel like sleeping with the same sex, but the manual will tell you that is a system malfunction and you need consult the manufacturer for repairs. Yes!God created man and the Bible is the manufacturers manual. Never use this product until you read the owners manual, otherwise you will abuse it. Drugs, Illicit sex etc are all forms of product abuse.

[size=14pt]If there is one manual you must read, let it be the BIBLE for unlike other products, one day you will give account of how you used/abused life.[/size]

Smh do y'all have to get every damn thing twisted into some religious BS?
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by aieromon(m): 6:16am On Dec 15, 2012
I keep manuals and read them when I'm bored.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by deloon(m): 7:43am On Dec 15, 2012
I read manuals sometimes but I skip the stuff that isn't new to me.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by SwitAyi(f): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2012
I no get time 2 read manual jor,sometimes i use dem as jotter wen i need 2 write something.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2012
Can't remember the last time I read one.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by ChuckD2(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2012
I only read manuals when I get stuck; and since that's rare, I rarely read user manuals.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by vanstanzy(m): 9:22am On Dec 15, 2012
The white man says if u want to hide anything from a black man, put in in a book. Well, this is playing out in this thread. Actually, reading a users manual gives u insight to more functions the device can carry-out. I sometimes fail to read users manuals but i always go through it whenever i can.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Ejine(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2012
Man, the only time I ever touch the manual na when I don accidentally destroy the thing sef. And by that time it would be completely pointless.

Wanna know something else I don't read? A software's "End-User License Agreement" (EULA) before installation.

Omo, na just to scroll down and click "Agree" I dey do.

No time.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Otses(f): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2012
I rarely do that, except on a few occasion when I want to do maintenace and I want to be sure I'm doing the right thing.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by dokunbam(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2012
like neva, but some times when i get stuck i go back to the manual
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Nnamdini(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2012
hardly......its too long to read.i love adventure so i try to explore
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by rman: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2012
Ecymaco: pls pals i really need ur help
i dnt know hw to post or comment on pe's post
pls can some1 help me

Read nairalands manul grin
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Ribaman(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2012
I read it very quickly, that is, as soon as I become stuck! wink
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Who need user manual wen uve got google,google go show u things wen no even dey d damn manual
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hardly ever. Just bought galaxy note 2 n dis z my first post from it n d manual z still sitting in the pack - untouched.
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by yhemini: 10:02am On Dec 16, 2012
Oseniade: A new product usually comes with its user's manual but it seems people hardly read such including me (i mean reading it entirely). Abi una dey read car user's manual ni? What of you?

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO START READING MANUALS!!! Oga open that new stuff and let's use it joh!
Re: Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? by Mustay(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
I do. The manufacturer wasn't stupid and didn't think it was a stupid thing to do.

Definitely, sometimes, I just scan through but it is better to be safe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Distributors For Ice Cream And Coffee Paper Cups / Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. / ALL These Endowed WOMEN Were Once Men..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.