Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Impressive Resumes - Your First Impression! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Impressive Resumes - Your First Impression! (626 Views)

10 Things To Quit Putting On Your Resumes / 10 Resumes That Got Worldwide Attention / Is Your CV Impressive? Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Impressive Resumes - Your First Impression! by AyoResume: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2008
Your Resume creates the very first impression,

An Effective Resume Generates Interviews – Not Frustration!

The rule is: A remarkable resume generates interviews. An impressive interview lands the job.

A resume that fails to capture the employer’s attention has the same effect on your job search. A professionally written resume presents you as the ‘brand’ of candidate employers hire. The final product is submitted to you by e-mail in Microsoft Word (or any other specified formats) for immediate use. Employers recognize you as the solution they need. Your phone starts ringing to schedule interviews.

Your resume is created from information obtained through an in-depth email exchange or in-person interview. The cost for resume preparation depends entirely upon the amount of work required. Upon receipt of your completed datasheet, I will provide you with an exact quote (max. N 5,000 with consultation).

For immediate service and special requests, please feel free to e-mail or text me. I will attempt to accommodate you.

Ayodeji Adewunmi
e: ayodeji@ayodejiadewunmi.com
m: 08028302813 (sms only)

Resume
Cover letters
Personal-development plans
Career planning (inc. writing mission statements)

Why wait, don’t gamble with your future!

Ayodeji Adewunmi had a stint at Goldman Sachs in 2007, and helped the Fortune 500 company to recruit 5 students (from his university) for their Spring Internship 2008 at the London Offices. Ayodeji has worked with friends and associates on improving their employability and functional skills, and his professionally-crafted resumes continue to open doors and tear down barriers.

(1) (Reply)

Please Do Not Ignore This ,its Real I Can Onfirm / Partake In This Golden Opportunity,gold Money Network Is A Lucrative Online Biz. / Making Cool Money In An Easy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.