Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus (29554 Views)

Is God Afraid Of Competition? / 92-year-old Woman Kicked Out Of Church For Not Tithing / Islam And Christianity Should Be Kicked Out Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
^^^@Buzugee, I strongly agree with you on this!

If the ancient Israelites were whites, how was it possible for Pharaoh's daughter to have tricked her father into believing that Moses was her son? Because there are historical proofs that ancient Egyptians were blacks! How could a black woman pretend to be the mother of a white dude for 40 years without being questioned?

The only logical explanation to the above question would be, Moses and Pharaoh's daughter actually had the same skin colour!

These are the questions we all have to ask ourselves. Even the apostle Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian by a Greek man:

New King James Version

Acts 21:37-39

37 Then as Paul was about to be led into the barracks, he said to the commander, “May I speak to you?” He replied, “Can you speak Greek?

38 Are you not the Egyptian who some time ago stirred up a rebellion and led the four thousand assassins out into the wilderness?”

39 But Paul said, “I am a Jew from Tarsus, in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city; and I implore you, permit me to speak to the people.”

The passage above clearly suggests that the Greek man's assumption on Paul's Nationality was based on his physical appearance or skin colour. If Paul was a white dude like the Greeks, why would the man assume he was an Egyptian?

2 Likes

Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2012
seriallink: ^^^@Buzugee, I strongly agree with you on this!

If the ancient Israelites were whites, how was it possible for Pharaoh's daughter to have tricked her father into believing that Moses was her son? Because there are historical proofs that ancient Egyptians were blacks! How could a black woman pretend to be the mother of a white dude for 40 years without being questioned?

The only logical explanation to the above question would be, Moses and Pharaoh's daughter actually had the same skin colour!

These are the questions we all have to ask ourselves. Even the apostle Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian by a Greek man:

New King James Version

Acts 21:37-39

37 Then as Paul was about to be led into the barracks, he said to the commander, “May I speak to you?” He replied, “Can you speak Greek?

38 Are you not the Egyptian who some time ago stirred up a rebellion and led the four thousand assassins out into the wilderness?”

39 But Paul said, “I am a Jew from Tarsus, in Cilicia, a citizen of no mean city; and I implore you, permit me to speak to the people.”

The passage above clearly suggests that the Greek man's assumption on Paul's Nationality was based on his physical appearance or skin colour. If Paul was a white dude like the Greeks, why would the man assume he was an Egyptian?
EXACTLY, AND NOTWITHSTANDING, THERE ARE BIBLICAL PASSAGES THAT TELL YOU THE COLOR OF THE JEWS AND CHRIST. >>>> AS BLACK AS WESLEY SNIPES

1 Like

Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Ayomivic(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
When was that incoporated into law that anybody that look like or resemble Jesus should not be allowed in public gathering or competitions? You still don't know this to be sign of end time. It is not him they hate but Jesus,its christians that they hate.I am not surprise at what they did to him at all because master (Jesus) had told us this will happen when his disciple asked him that what will be the sign of the end time.One of sign Jesus said it will happen is that
"....Then shall they deliver you up to be afficted,and shall kill you and you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake."Mathew 24-9

I want to use this medium to tell the fellow christians that they should always get ready for our Lord since no body knows the time.This coming year 2013 ,we should be expecting more hatred from many religious or group before its from Muslim but this time it will come from atheists, pagans, illuminatic and world generally.Christians should remember the word of Jesus that says "he that endure to the end shall be saved"
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by layday2005: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
No one has seen jesus but hw did they come up with that picture on the cross? Who is he?
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2012
caukerzee: so everything on the internet is true? I could write an article of me being God, you google who is God? You eventually see my article as one of the results, does that make it true? My guy, its humans like me and you that write all those things you find on the internet. If one is not a white, what is his colour Ash? Pink? My guy i am not dumb.

Ancient Israelites weren't whites. The white Jews folks you see today are 7th century converts to Judaism. They are all Zionist Jews!!!

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

They are only there today to fulfill the prophecy I quoted above!
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by water4qb: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2012
End time ......

Who in the world today ever saw or knew how Jesus looked like ?

Just continue deceiving yourselves with the picture of the man who acted as Jesus in the popular film ...

Moreover, if muslims don't have a picture of Muhammad, how manage christians have a picture of Jesus ....

Let the prophet of God rest and stop lying against him ....
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by arsenally: 9:07am On Dec 16, 2012
Ayomivic: When was that incoporated into law that anybody that look like or resemble Jesus should not be allowed in public gathering or competitions? You still don't know this to be sign of end time. It is not him they hate but Jesus,its christians that they hate.I am not surprise at what they did to him at all because master (Jesus) had told us this will happen when his disciple asked him that what will be the sign of the end time.One of sign Jesus said it will happen is that
"....Then shall they deliver you up to be afficted,and shall kill you and you shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake."Mathew 24-9

I want to use this medium to tell the fellow christians that they should always get ready for our Lord since no body knows the time.This coming year 2013 ,we should be expecting more hatred from many religious or group before its from Muslim but this time it will come from atheists, pagans, illuminatic and world generally.Christians should remember the word of Jesus that says "he that endure to the end shall be saved"

@Ayomivic:

Don't get it twisted; according to the report, the guy was clearly becoming a distraction. Enough of the poetry.

1 Like

Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by jpphilips(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
funny story, i once met one guy a staff of General electric but at the time we met, he was attached as a supervisor for NAOC gas turbine at kwale gas plant.

everyone calls him jesus and he gladly answers. once we introduced he told me his real name, i was like, are you not jesus?
he replied in a crude italian accent
'' boss, they call me, me answer, they no see jesus me no see, but so long as they are happy, me happy with them, jesus no bad, me no bad also. no problem for me"

i couldnt hold the laughter
Re: Man Kicked-Out Of Competition For Resembling Jesus by victorfred: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
The COLOUR,STATURE,OF FACIAL LOOK of Jesus is not the point here-the point is,the devil has blinded mans heart not to know the truth-imagine the dart player saying he would crucify Jesus if he saw him again!-uhmmmm,there would be no mercy for any 1(irrespective of whom you are) when jesus comes again. believe it or not!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: If Your Wife Is Not Beautiful, Its Your Fault / Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.