Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Great Tool To Gather Information About Your Blog Or Site Visitors - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Great Tool To Gather Information About Your Blog Or Site Visitors (788 Views)

How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How To Use Article Submission Directories To Drive Traffic To Your Blog Or Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Tool To Gather Information About Your Blog Or Site Visitors by talk2hb1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
If you run a blog or websites that runs on WordPress and you need information on how visitors are visiting your site, where they go, and pattern of site usage, then you need this free plugin.
http://www.jeempsolutions.com/wordpress-visitors-footprint/
Re: Great Tool To Gather Information About Your Blog Or Site Visitors by talk2hb1(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
Plugin has been updated. Download it free!!!
Re: Great Tool To Gather Information About Your Blog Or Site Visitors by marketingtips: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello,

thanks for the share, but i have got
some good result using stat press
and also stat press reloaded, i think they both do
the same thing and also
provide a way to track when even the search engine
spiders also visited your site.

i will have to check out your and will come back to give
my review

all the same thanks
Re: Great Tool To Gather Information About Your Blog Or Site Visitors by talk2hb1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
Thanks I will be expecting your review and how I can make it better.

(1) (Reply)

Web Development Made Easy Using Wordpress And Joomla / Effective Digital Marketing Approach / Help: Editing A Flash Template Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.