Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School (25283 Views)

Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School / The Elementary School Massacre-Victims Names And Pictures,Obama In Tears (video) / Face Of Adam Lanza Connecticut Elementary School Gunman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by onyxo76(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2012
Its very sad getting this news at time when we are getting ready for the festive period. Looking thru all the previous posts there is a lot blame on religious belief,however, the fact remains that most people in the western world have forgotten there is a God who will surely judge our actions.I don't think schools in usa have anything like morning assembly where we sing and say prayers like in our schools here in nigeria. Its a case of moral decadence and loss of soceity values that is causing all this senseless shootings. Parents can't correct their children and the result is waywardness.RIP to all the unfortunate victims.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by aryzgreat: 9:20am On Dec 15, 2012
This man may have a pschyco problem, if this was to be a "christian terror" act as u st.pid muslims want us to believe though iknow within u, u just want to sound nasty bc of the bad reputation islam has gotten due to her adherents action. Let assume this is a xtian sponsored crime, has there been any xtian group that come out to claim responsibility?

Now read below excerpt from 9/11 terror act, duly planned by muslims against perceived infidels and was termed the cause of allah backed up by prayers to allah and glorification of muhamad for doing a good deed for the duo.

Happy reading,

This is what the hijackers who attacked New York and Washington were apparently told in their final hours:

Make sure your body is clean and your socks pulled straight inside your shoes. Check you have your identity papers, your ticket and your weapon. Make sure nobody is following you. Then, "when the time of truth comes and zero hour arrives, straighten out your clothes, open your chest and welcome death for the sake of Allah".

Such was the chilling message contained in two separate instruction manuals inadvertently left behind by the hijackers, which have now been recovered by investigators. The documents, both handwritten in Arabic, provide a unique insight into the psychological state of the 19 men who took over the doomed aircraft on 11 September, showing how meticulous logistical preparation for the attacks was underscored at every turn by spiritual exhortations and the promise of paradise everlasting.

"Keep a very open mind, keep a very open heart of what you are to face," reads one of the documents. "You will be entering paradise. You will be entering the happiest life, everlasting life ...

"Check all of your items – your bag, your clothes, knives, your will, your IDs, your passport, all your papers. Check your safety before you leave ... Make sure that nobody is following you ... Make sure that you are clean, your clothes are clean, including your shoes."

These words were never intended for a wide audience. If all had gone according to plan, the documents would have been burnt up in the devastation unleashed by the impact of the hijacked planes on their targets. One, however, was recovered from the wreckage of United Airlines flight 93, which crashed in rural Pennsylvania. And the other was found in a bag that should have been transferred at Boston airport on to American Airlines flight 11 – which ploughed into the north tower of the World Trade Centre – but never made the connection.

The bag belonged to Mohamed Atta, who has emerged as a crucial figure in the conspiracy and the only one of the 19 named suspects known to have had contact with all four hijacking crews. It is not known what else investigators have found in the bag, which was checked in at Portland, Maine, early on 11 September where Atta and one fellow hijacker, named as Abdulaziz Alomari, had spent the previous night.

It is also not known whether the five-page document found in the bag was written by Atta himself or by someone else. Nevertheless, it makes for compelling reading, explicitly addressing such issues as the hijackers' fear of death and what they should do to get through what they knew to be their last night on earth.

"Purify your heart and clean it from all earthly matters. The time of fun and waste has gone. The time of judgement has arrived. Hence we need to utilise those few hours to ask God for forgiveness," said the document, extracts of which were published in yesterday's Washington Post. "You have to be convinced that those few hours left you in your life are very few. From there you will begin to live the happy life, the infinite paradise. Be optimistic. The prophet was always optimistic."

The document urged the hijackers to pray, fast and recite the Koran so that fear of death would recede: "Everybody hates death, fears death. But only those, the believers who know the life after death and the reward after death, would be the ones who will be seeking death." Such rituals were to be followed in the morning, too: "Try to pray the morning prayer with an open heart. Don't leave but when you have washed for the prayer."

The last page of Atta's document was written on different paper and included a doodle of a small sword with circles and serpentine swirls drawn around its shaft, according to The Washington Post. This page listed prayers to be said on the plane itself. When the hijackers stepped on board, they were to say: "Oh Allah, open all doors for me. Oh Allah who answers prayers and answers those who ask you, I am asking you for your help. I am asking you for forgiveness. I am asking you to lighten my way. I am asking you to lift the burden I feel."

The last prayer concluded: "There is no God but Allah, I being a sinner. We are of Allah, and to Allah we return." The document recovered from the crash site in Pennsylvania bore many similarities, with some additional details. It exhorted the hijackers to shave their body hair the night before.

"Purify your head," it said. "Cleanse it from dross ... Be cheerful, for you have only moments between you and your eternity, after which a happy and satisfying life begins."

The message included a similar checklist, but also suggested that clothes should be worn tight: "This is the custom of the good predecessors. Allah blessed them, for they tightened their clothes before battle. Tighten your shoes well and wear tight socks so they will not come out of the shoes."

Hijackers should say a prayer before embarking, it went on. "Remember: it is a raid for the sake of Allah. Recite the prayer. As you take the seat, recite the prayer. Mention Allah a lot." When the hijacking begins, "Shout Allah is great because this shout strikes terrors in the hearts of the infidels," the document said.

And the moment of death should be accompanied by the basic statement of belief recited by all Muslims at the call to prayer: "Seconds before the target, your last words should be, there is no god but Allah. Mohammed is his messenger."
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by ochallo: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2012
samfibby: This is what America wants to import into Nigeria. Abeg, Americans stay in your country and solve your domestic problems.

Is it america that imported boko haram? i dont know why Nigerians dont think, the same thing happen in china some days ago, a man stabbed 22 children in elementary school.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 15, 2012
aryzgreat: This man may have a pschyco problem, if this was to be a "christian terror" act as u st.pid muslims want us to believe though iknow within u, u just want to sound nasty bc of the bad reputation islam has gotten due to her adherents action. Let assume this is a xtian sponsored crime, has there been any xtian group that come out to claim responsibility?

Now read below excerpt from 9/11 terror act, duly planned by muslims against perceived infidels and was termed the cause of allah backed up by prayers to allah and glorification of muhamad for doing a good deed for the duo.

Happy reading,

Don't indulge them anymore
Out of honor for the slaughtered 28,let them rant,sooner or later they will be forced to be quiet when no one answers.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by realsammie(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2012
BetaThings:
Did you notice that the person is a Christian like you?
pls can u prove it that the killer is a christain or do you think that everybody in America is a christain. ok ok, lets assume that he is a Christain, he never killed in the name of dat Demi god u worship.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2012
babyosisi:

Don't you folks have shame ?
I know Islam allows you folks to tell lies to deceive your listeners aka al taquiyya but why tell blatant lies ?
Punishment for apostasy is death even in Saudi,the birthplace of Islam
Do you need proof of that?

This is the authentic Hadith on that.Stop the deception!
[/b]

The Hadith clearly states 3 reasons for death sentences

1.murder
2. Adultery
3. Apostasy

Again This is Mohammed himself speaking

Now go ahead and spin that.there must be a way for you to do it.I don't envy you.

It is very rich for a christian to talk about shame and lying
No one will deny that some acts attract the death penalty. The books of ahadeeth and the Quran are in the open
Denying them will be pointless and counter-productive
My question is is killing for apostasy is so prevalent (in practice)? We have the rules and we have the application
Since you are quoting ahadeeth. Please tell me the hadith that allows us to lie

As regards shame, a Christian brought Islam into this thread by posing as a Muslim. Are you telling me he is not allowed to lie?
If he is not allowed to lie, how many Christians have censured him for lying?

I know that Christians dig all around to fish out mud on Islam
But do you remember the Muslim lady that was killed right in the court in Germany? I doubt it
But if some muslim community in Vanuatu to do something negative (based on culture), it will appear on NL pronto

1 Like

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2012
aja olopa:
no!not all!!!!Not all Muslims feel d way you feel.Islam never said we should take d lives of innocent people be it an Israelis,French,American etc.as a matter of fact Allah (SWT) forbids taking your life not to talk of others not to talk of little children.and wat makes you think their infidelity is up to yours?au can you pray for more of this kind of tragedy?imagine your child or relative been a victim of dis kinda thing.so Mister Stjudas not every Muslim feels d way you feel,as a matter of fact I doubt your understanding of Islam.au will you feel if dis were to happen in an Islamic country and a non-muslim says more of that?In fact I think you should take down dat post and apologize.Allah have mercy on all of us.thank you
The guy is not a Muslim!
He dragged Islam into this thread to malign Islam
No Christian has come out to condemn him
Just look at your mindset!

3 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Revolva(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2012
America , ohhh why why this kind of killing spree never happen for nigeria of africa -- I know the killer is white
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2012
babyosisi:

Don't indulge them anymore
Out of honor for the slaughtered 28,let them rant,sooner or later they will be forced to be quiet when no one answers.

Ranting? Honour? What advice do you have for your Christian brother?

This is hate filled-post by your fellow Christian
even while people are mourning he cannot resist his anti-Islamic agenda
But nothing is wrong with it in so far as you are able to lambast Islam today

stjudas:

Allah has turned the infidels against themselves. America, UK, Israel and France shall fall and the Islamic State shall rule the world.... I'm sure all true muslims feel the way I feel... More of this, i pray for. Allahu akbar!!!

stjudas:
Jesus loves you!
Hit like/share if you are not ashamed of Jesus & write "I love you Jesus" if you are proud of him

stjudas:
Now, haters of South East can jump into River Niger, drown and meet their ancestors in hell. Igbo g'adi! Gbamm!!

stjudas:
Hmmm..... This is might be another form of colonization. The problem of Africa is Africans. We are so confused that we dont know if we are Indians, French, Americans, Britons, or Chinese.
Though, i'm currently studying Chinese in my school (Unizik). U need to see how ppl find interest in it.
I must say one tin why i lov the chinese; they are modest. They are never like the racist in Britain and America. Go learn the lang 'cos the Chinese are taking over the world from America soon after they complete their diplomatic bond with Africa.
However, African leaders must be watchful over wat they introduce into our curricullum as such languages and cultures could influence the young ones against theirs.
And who is talking abt the Chinese learning yoruba? Na mate? Hw many yorubas can speak yoruba very well? I think dat person's brain is suffering from blood oxygen-shortage.

1 Like

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by talk2xp: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2012
Zet72:
'terrorist on the the loose ' I have always said it Ever "Muslim is a potential terrorist" all prays to allah the almighty blood drinking god .

You have never been reasonable as have followed your trend in the past. Something tells me it runs in your blood. You are dull, full of Poo and hate. You read the discovery that Betathings and I found about this F.O.O.L.I.S.H friend of your Stjudas and you still quote him just to insult another religion. And let me add this, all those refering to the issue of 9/11 and other seminar attacks just to prove their points have confirmed how naive they are as regards politics. The uprising in some Arab states is not anything religious its just the citizens fighting for whatever that they believe in. Mind you, most of this countries are still better than Nigeria. Too many sentiments and hate on this forum. An i.d.i.o.t killed people and we here in Nigeria are bringing religion into it. Nigerians we act like we know too much when we dont know nothing.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2012
RESULTS OF AMERICAN INJUSTICE AROUND THE WORLD. JUST WISH IT WAS GOVT OFFICIALS THAT WERE KILLED.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2012
There shld be a better caption. Obama cried on tv.
Heard d guy is a 20yr old boy and his mother was among d ppl killed. Heard also he killed himself. Currently,police is investigating for d motive.

On hearing this news, I asked myself several questions. Was it frustration. Was d guy outta job. Was he seriously in debt? Or was it a case of mental issue?

27 ppl were killed and America is in panic. A lot more are killed on daily basis in d north and ' we have learnt to live wit it'

We really need a turn around.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2012
realsammie:
pls can u prove it that the killer is a christain or do you think that everybody in America is a christain. ok ok, lets assume that he is a Christain, he never killed in the name of dat Demi god u worship.
Is it that Christians don't read things or refuse to

I referred to this guy! He is a Christian. I put it in red ink. But I believe that his post in normal ink was seen by ALL Christians
But mine in red that stands out was missed

stjudas:

Allah has turned the infidels against themselves. America, UK, Israel and France shall fall and the Islamic State shall rule the world.... I'm sure all true muslims feel the way I feel... More of this, i pray for. Allahu akbar!!!

stjudas:
Jesus loves you!
Hit like/share if you are not ashamed of Jesus & write "I love you Jesus" if you are proud of him

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

Do me a favour,google these:
‘Youcef Nadarkhani‘
‘mecca pastor on apostasy‘
‘Death sentence for apostasy in middle east and north africa‘
We can then talk about apostasy.

Do me a favour too

Did you get these information too since you are very well informed?

Jesus Killed Mohammed
The crusade for a Christian military
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

Cadet Withdraws from West Point Over Religious Impositions
http://freethoughtblogs.com/dispatches/2012/12/05/cadet-withdraws-from-west-point-over-religious-impositions/

Muslim Marwa al-Sherbini killed in German court drama with 18 stabs
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Marwa_El-Sherbini
:

On 1 July 2009, Marwa Ali El-Sherbin,an Egyptian woman and German resident, was killed during an appeal hearing at a court of law in Dresden, Germany. She was stabbed by Alex Wiens,[note 2] an ethnic German immigrant from Russia against whom she had testified in a criminal case for verbal abuse.[1] El-Sherbini's husband, who was present at the hearing, tried to intervene and was mistakenly shot by a police officer who was called to the court room.[1] Wiens was arrested at the crime scene and subsequently tried for murder and attempted murder. He was found guilty of both charges; it was also found that Wiens's deeds constituted a heinous crime, because they were committed in front of a child, against two people, in a court of law, and fulfilled the murder criterion of treacherousness, such as hatred against foreigners.[2] Wiens was sentenced to life imprisonment.[2]
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by rawsh247(m): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2012
Someone woke up one day to kill ppl, mostly children and they gon call it a DISEASE. it only takes a muslim to call it TERRORIST ATTACK. America has got a bunch of self-made problems.. my hrt goes out to families of victims.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by newacca: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2012
stjudas: Allah has turned the infidels against themselves. America, UK, Israel and France shall fall and the Islamic State shall rule the world.... I'm sure all true muslims feel the way I feel... More of this, i pray for. Allahu akbar!!!

... and little children were killed,and you are rejoicing? angry angry angry angry DAMN!!!! U R OUTTA UR SENSES... Bloody e.diot. Will any sensible Muslim with the Islamic knowledge follow your thought? no!

1 Like

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2012
^^^^
stJUDAS is a Christian from the SE

4 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2012
Frankiss44:

Who has done this to you my dear friend Can a post get sillier than this? Common sense is NOT so common
YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS. YOU THINK YOU ARE GOD. YOU HAVE A GOD-COMPLEX. YOU THINK YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS GREATER THAN HIS UNDERSTANDING. YOU THINK YOUR WAYS ARE SUPERIOR TO HIS WAYS. YOU ARE A MEGALOMANIAC. YOU BETTER CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF CRETIN
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by aryzgreat: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2012
BetaThings:
Is it that Christians don't read things or refuse to

I referred to this guy! He is a Christian. I put it in red ink. But I believe that his post in normal ink was seen by ALL Christians
But mine in red that stands out was missed

if digging his previous post where he wrote about Jesus makes him a xtian, why is dis baldadash he posted encouraging muslims not make him a muslim? u be heavy mumu o! wot if he was an atheist or an impostor? ur logic is wack! go get a damn life!
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Blueboy0402: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2012
pro01:

Nigerians and their self-centred use of thanksgiving. Thanking God it did not happen in Nigeria is essentially the same thing as thanking Him it happened elsewhere, which is completely ridiculous and dastardly. I'm sure God wouldn't appreciate your thoughtless thanks in this case..
You are wrong! You just quoted him out of context. Gunmen attacking people in Nigerian schools, churches etc is almost a daily occurence here in Nigeria. We are daily been inaundated by this type of news by the media and seriously praying for a ceasefire. So the person you quoted must be relieved after reading the news that at least this sad news didn't take place in Nigeria. You probably do not know if his blood pressure was on the high side while reading this ugly news.

Besides christmas is around the corner and people in northern Nigeria have their hearts in their mouth as gunmen/terrorist/religious fanatics/boko haram will definately strike. Moreover, every bad thing that happens in Nigeria today is attributed to GEJ. Are you happy about this? I hope you now see why the youngman thanked God that the shooting didn't take place in Nigeria. Though its a sad news, you and all those that liked your comment need to apologize to that youngman.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by aryzgreat: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2012
BetaThings: ^^^^
stJUDAS is a Christian from the SE

No he is a muslim impostor! A terrorist 4 dat matter! xtians dont chant allahu akbar
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by olaola2: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2012
That is d outcome of freedom of everytin
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by talk2xp: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2012
My submission is that most Christians on this forum are hypocrites. READ,READ AND PLEASE READ the history of the Christian conquest in Spain, the history of the British empire and the Catholic church, the introduction of slave trade by Pope Nicholas V, the killings of King Henry VIII, to promote protestants, the killings of Queen Elizabeth I reign in the 16th and 17th century to promote the catholic church. Violent verses from the bible like; (1 Samuel 17:46),(Ezekiel 9:6),(Exodus 32:27),(Luke 19:26-27), and to crown it all up, this directly from Christ himself (Matthew 10:34). We do not preach these verses in our churches, fellowships, buses, open air crusade, or various TV and Radio programmes. God is watching us all. All those who throw stones into the air and cover their heads. Religion is gradually becoming politics and it is becoming a serious one at that. Please emanticipate yourselves from mental slavery. Thank you! wink

4 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2012
aryzgreat:

if digging his previous post where he wrote about Jesus makes him a xtian, why is dis baldadash he posted encouraging muslims not make him a muslim? u be heavy mumu o! wot if he was an atheist or an impostor? ur logic is wack! go get a damn life!

aryzgreat: No he is a muslim impostor! A terrorist 4 dat matter! xtians dont chant allahu akbar

Have you checked his posts? before you call anyone names, check what you are defending. So a Christian has never said Allah Akbar before? Even sarcastically? It is really sad that you Christians deny anything negative about Christianity, no matter how clear. Yet you want Muslims to accept everything you accuse us of. That goes against human nature

Instead of cautioning him, you are making him out as a Muslim. This is similar to what some pentecostal Christians do here. If the Catholic Church builds a church, the glory goes to Christianity. But if the Church is implicated for atrocities in Vietnam, you hear how far off the track the Catholics are!

So these are posts of a Muslim or atheist?

stjudas:
South-south and South-east got oil, Kogi got Iron Ore. When will the Boko haram infested North and their Western counterpart be productive?

stjudas:
Now, haters of South East can jump into River Niger, drown and meet their ancestors in hell. Igbo g'adi! Gbamm!!

stjudas:

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8-year
old daughter........
Don't worry if those you have forwarded will respond or do anything with this message, just fulfil your part and shake off your
dust!....... Jesus loves you! Hit like/share if you are not ashamed of Jesus & write "I love you Jesus" if you are proud of him
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2012
BetaThings. You have done your part. Leave those who believe stjudas is a muslim alone.

The impostor changed this pitiful post into a muslim/christian tug-of-war. Remember every action will be judged according to intention. God is watching all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by BetaThings: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Rukemi291: BetaThings. You have done your part. Leave those who believe stjudas is a muslim alone.

The impostor changed this pitiful post into a muslim/christian tug-of-war. Remember every action will be judged according to intention. God is watching all of us.
Thanks for the advice. i just wanted to prove that people are not really outraged at these crimes; rather they would like to hang Islam for any crime. That is just what makes them happy

3 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by honeric01(m): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
[size=18pt]Too many hypocrites in Nigeria and you wonder why Nigeria looks like a DEN OF LION where the weak won't be allow to survive?

I am still wondering if anyone is going to make heaven when the trumpet sounds.

God have mercy on me and on those who truly deserve mercy. embarassed
[/size]
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by adconline(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
SniperInADiaper: LawAbidingCitizen: Once again the national news has it 180 degrees wrong. As soon as something like this happens, they immediately ask if we should have more gun control. Please think this through. Lack of gun control did not cause this to be so bad. Too much gun control could have made it worse. Any law abiding citizen/teacher/admiistrator could have stopped this almost immediately if they were allowed to be armed. Bad guys don't obey gun laws. They only serve to stifle the ones who could have helped if only allowed. undecided

When a terrorist shows up to kill with his gun, he does not care about your political belief, whether you are anti or pro gun.
BTW, states with most liberal gun laws are also the most deadliest gun states. MS and AR are leaders.
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by aryzgreat: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
BetaThings:

Have you checked his posts? before you call anyone names, check what you are defending. So a Christian has never said Allah Akbar before? Even sarcastically? It is really sad that you Christians deny anything negative about Christianity, no matter how clear. Yet you want Muslims to accept everything you accuse us of. That goes against human nature

Instead of cautioning him, you are making him out as a Muslim. This is similar to what some pentecostal Christians do here. If the Catholic Church builds a church, the glory goes to Christianity. But if the Church is implicated for atrocities in Vietnam, you hear how far off the track the Catholics are!

So these are posts of a Muslim or atheist?

And u ruled out the possibility that he might be a new muslim convert huh or an atheist? A xtian call fellow xtians INFIDEL and it sound ryt to ur islamic reasoning? If all the attack he got is not enough caution, i wonder what u want us to do to him. Unlike ur muslim brodas dat turn the 19 terrorists of 9/11 attack to HEROES and MARTYRS
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by honeric01(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
aryzgreat:

And u ruled out the possibility that he might be a new muslim convert huh or an atheist? A xtian call fellow xtians INFIDEL and it sound ryt to ur islamic reasoning? If all the attack he got is not enough caution, i wonder what u want us to do to him. Unlike ur muslim brodas dat turn the 19 terrorists of 9/11 attack to HEROES and MARTYRS

Stop disgracing Christ! sad

4 Likes

Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by Originalsly: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2012
Sad...but how does this concern Nigeria? Many parents in Nigeria are trying to let their kids live what they believe is the American lifestyle. Unknown to them they are creating monsters. Why would a son kill his mother....then go kill the children in her class? I strongly believe jealousy is the cause...that he believed she was more interested in her pupils than him. With guns easily and legally available in that part of the country and his mind conditioned to killing from video games this is not difficult carry out. Parents ...do not spoil your kids..... whatvvideo games do they play?... are they addicted to the game?... do you try to provide them with the latest fone...clothing or whatever they ask for? If you do then you are creating a monster which would reveal its true colours from mid teens especially if you can't continue to providen
Re: Gunman Kills 27 Including Children At An Elementary School by topmostg: 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2012
frosbel:

He was not shouting , in the name of JESUS.
and what difference does it make? He's a christian and commit murder. Deal with that. Knucklehead. Oh Poor little kids. R.i.p

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kim Jong Un And Vladimir Putin Meet For Talks In Russia / 7.5 Earthquake Hits Mexico’s Pacific Coast On Anniversary Of Previous Quakes(Pix / Bloody Protest In Hamburg As 100,000 Storms The City Against G20 Summit(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.