Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia (14455 Views)

Admission To Accerdited Univertisies In Republic Of Benin / Study In Singapore At Stamford Raffles College / Help! Help! I Need Admission 2 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by skibs020: 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
DanIndia:
I am not sure if this would be of help but are you seeking to study in Indonesia/Malaysia alone ? If you're not on limited chances, I'll advise you to maybe try India. Speaking of India, I study here in India and I find it very nice. I attend a World Wide Recognized University which is one of first 7 top universities in India.. and also a 3 year course for every degrees. If you'd like to try this out, you may drop me a note or quote my post. I'll be glad to help you out.
will be intreseted un studying in india.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by DanIndia(m): 5:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oh really ? And what course are you interested in pursuing ?
skibs020:
will be intreseted un studying in india.
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Sturdy in one of the best university in London (Imperial College London) with a very affordable tuition fee. Get more information here http://www.edumacro.com/imperial-college-london-business-school-full-details/
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by vanosky: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
Re: I Need Admission To Study In Singapore,malaysia,indonasia by Mezuchi22(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Please give me your email address, i have somethings to discuss with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec And Neco Result Scratch Cards! / Neco Biology Specimens.tak It / JAMB 2014-2015 Registration, Closing & Exam Date, Free Tutorial & Guides Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.