Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

How Important A Kit Home's Insurance ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Important A Kit Home's Insurance ? (454 Views)

Do You Need Goods-In-Transit (GIT) Insurance? / Video Of Mansard Insurance HQ, Aboyade Cole On Fire / Legal Tips- Agreements: Just How Important Are They To You And Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Important A Kit Home's Insurance ? by rocky01(m): 6:20am On Dec 15, 2012
According to my personally view a home insruance policy must have if you have a kit home. I don't mean that the kit homes are insure but I just want to say,The mostly kit homes have been made in the forest or in the park or some thing like that but we can save our money by insurance. so I would like to suggest to all of them who have kit home must the insurance for preventing yourself from any unwillin happenings.

(1) (Reply)

A Communication Company Needs Land In These Area Of IWAYA YABA / Window Blinds Promo / Cheap Letting In Gowon Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.