Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party (19874 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Karen Igho Flaunts Wedding Gift Online (Photo) / Photos From Smirnoff 3D Disco Party (party Where Karen Igho Was Slapped) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Jaggiey: 9:41am On Dec 16, 2012
Double194: Next time before U do follow/follow go party again, U go think am twice.
I wonder why some people reason this way. What has that advice got to do with the attack. I have said it somewhere else before that we do not all have to talk or comment on this forum. Sometimes you just only look/read. If you aint funny or constructive, then it is nice and respectful to other "forumites" to keep sealed lips and just read and move on. No need to add insult to injury. If she were your girl friend, sister, colleague, mate or wife, would you have said the same? I guess capital NO! Fame does not come easy and those who have it should be respected and treated like shxt.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Jaggiey: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2012
LesbianBoy: If she insulted the security man then it serves her right! See her face sef, very ugly girl *spits* angry
It baffles me how we have allowed our environment shape our thoughts towards becoming cruel as against being civil. No level of provocation justifies beating up a lady. It takes only an uncultured man and one that has no control over his emotions to respond with violence. Real men do not beat women. Out of the abundance of the heart does the mouth speak: it takes men of like tendencies to applaud this violation of Karen. I perceive this comment is borne out of some "beef" so it must be seriously discounted.

1 Like

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2012
pro01: Something about this story doesn't add up. Was she attacked by a security guard or a robber or a police man? I doubt private security guards in clubs carry guns. . .besides, they would never demand money from you in a threatening way.

Make she talk true about wetin really happen.
it was a policeman. now she is threatening to sue smirnoff
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2012
pekelepekele: @ sienna and stpat1 You guys just don't get it that the gal that her cheek just turned red is not telling us exactly what happened . Imagine a guard dragging a FEMALE guest not MALE and this guest is even a celebrity and then asking her for money she then got slapped that turned her cheek red. Does that make any sense Something must have gone wrong . She must have done something really bad . I remember a thread i read here last week about how people look down on the guards maybe this is part of it .

If she is not at fault my people she would have created a scene at the venue that will even give her upper hand to sue the guards. Don't believe what bitches drops they are always at fault and always good at complaining

Bro, it doesn't matter why she got slapped - the fact is, she was assaulted, and there's no justification for it. And yes, maybe people do look down on security guards - so what? You get assaulted for that? C'mon guy! You must see that sounds pretty lame! People get looked down upon regardless of their profession, you're telling me they should get slapped as a result?

The highlighted portion of your post tells me you have a low opinion of women in general, so that puts paid to the rest of your arguement, and shows what you think of women in general.

2 Likes

Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by mitchyy(f): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2012
Siena:

Bro, it doesn't matter why she got slapped - the fact is, she was assaulted, and there's no justification for it. And yes, maybe people do look down on security guards - so what? You get assaulted for that? C'mon guy! You must see that sounds pretty lame! People get looked down upon regardless of their profession, you're telling me they should get slapped as a result?

The highlighted portion of your post tells me you have a low opinion of women in general, so that puts paid to the rest of your arguement, and shows what you think of women in general.

Thumbs up! I'm really disappointed at people's reaction to this. Even some ladies have joined the bandwagon to mock her
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2012
Very ugly girl with this heavy slap who knows wot she might look like now
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^^ grin grin grin

I "heard" it's so bad that even "NOC-Out Cover-Up Compact" couldn't hide it.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by lollypop26(f): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
u know dey hear word.....lol....sorry o!
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by sweetrace(f): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2012
The security guy is nothing but a bully. All these thugs high on their guns and whatever else they've been smoking. Sometimes, I don't understand the quality of people that seem to have suddenly sprouted up in Nigeria. Violent and cruel people who show no restaints. Slap, beat, and kill seems to be their way.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by odogift(f): 6:49am On Dec 17, 2012
What makes her a celebrity at d first place? Celebrity don get into her head so she come abuse d word 'celeb' by bluffing nd in return d wafi security comot gbosaaaaaa frm im pocket afterall na africaman wey nor dey tak shit. Abeg una hep me tel her mak she stop bleaching d face...na see d result
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Nobody: 3:17am On Apr 07, 2013
OYINBOGOJU:

Your use of English is a slap on this thread.

“I hope she wasn't drunk when it happened“

Corrected
Shey english na ur papa language?
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by bishop4life(m): 6:17am On May 03, 2013
Pls for those who belive it was an assult or whatever. Well maybe it was but why must u conclude? I for one cannot see a guy assulting a lady and keep quiet even if he is armed with missile,so why did it all end like that at the venue? Why aren't other celebrities protesting against it or was she the only celebrity that attend the party? Please no matter how violent we are we still knowed when one's right is violated. She didnt deserve the slap but we deserve the truth. Please op follow the tweetsand give us updates.
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by Paseus(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shey english na ur papa language?
Ehm...lets ask IFA
Re: Karen Igho Slapped At Smirnoff Party by meobizy(f): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
No matter what happened, shey?
So if a woman holds my mother at knife point I should not descend on her if given the chance, abi?
I’ve realized in life the biggest opponents of violence against women are women while the biggest proponents of the act are also women.

See this example, a female will warn other men never to lay hands on her or a woman no matter what, even if she threatens his life and/or family. The same woman will tell her brother to physically manhandle his rude wife or girlfriend without thinking twice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Tizzle, Offers To Pay N10 For Every Retweet He Gets For His Tweet On Flood / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His Father's Birthday / Kizz Daniel’s Name Change Doesn’t Absolve Him From Court Case – G-worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.