Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,602 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Recharge Card Dealers In Nigeria - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Recharge Card Dealers In Nigeria (2439 Views)

Contacts Of Base Oil Dealers In Nigeria. / Reacharge Card Dealers! / Addresses Of Recharge Card Dealers Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Card Dealers In Nigeria by Nigeriannews(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2012
Recharge card Dealers in Nigeria - Are you disturbed about the printing of recharge card Printing and where to buy bulk Recharge card PINS/vouchers of MTN, GLO, ZAIN,ETISALAT, etc in Nigeria, at cheap rates? Am happy to inform you that you do not have to worry anymore.
There are many dealers out there from which you can buy your Recharge PINS of ALL networks. You are going to be dealing with these major dealers and NOT DIRECTLY with MTN, GLO, ZAIN etc UNLESS you want to become a major dealer.
Before I continue, I hope you have read the articles below, if not kindly read them before you continue with this artic
For those who are ready to go into the Recharge Voucher printing business and start making extra income with a start-up capital as low as N9,500 or more, I have taken my time to compile a bumper package which will get you on the successful track instantly.
Read Full Details At Link Below http://nigeriannews.com.ng/recharge-card-dealers-in-nigeria

(1) (Reply)

24/7 Home Service Repairs For Your Aircondition/refrigerator/washing Machine Etc / We Produce Pouches For Packaging Of Juice, Liquid Soap, Water / Sending Money To Nigeria From Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.