Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

D'banj And Don Jazzy Open Clubs Same Day On The Island! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Don Jazzy Open Clubs Same Day On The Island! (767 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Psquare And Don Jazzy / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) / ~Breaking News: D'banj And Funke Akindele: Nigeria's Hottest Couple ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj And Don Jazzy Open Clubs Same Day On The Island! by waleadex(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2012
D’Banj decided to throw the doors of his own hangout open On the same day that former business partner, Don Jazzy announced that he will be opening his POP Night club.

Here is D’Banj’s tweet: “Thank God its Friday, finally Ahmed we did it. My New club opens today, 82 Adetokunbo Ademola, V.I. Its called ONE ELEVEN. Partying 3 days straight.”

With no prior notice the awareness was only created a few hours after Don Jazzy’s announcement.

it is known that there is already a fierce competition in the night club business on the Island, and with Don Jazzy and D’Banj investing in new hangouts, there will be a new twist in their silent rivalr.
Re: D'banj And Don Jazzy Open Clubs Same Day On The Island! by Double194(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
These guys are using our heads to stay in the limelight. How am I even sure they are quarrelling in real life??
Re: D'banj And Don Jazzy Open Clubs Same Day On The Island! by waleadex(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Double194: These guys are using our heads to stay in the limelight. How am I even sure they are quarrelling in real life??
I just argued it with my friend here.I agree with you!

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Admits Cheating On Rihanna / FUSE ODG: Afrobeat Remix Of Antenna To Feature Wande Coal, R2bees And Sarkodie / Lies That Men Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.