Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? (72216 Views)

Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze And Mikel Obi(Photo) / Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi / Tonto Dike And Mikel Obi Weds Secretly. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by Ktwice(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2012
To my own opinion i thought the duo of p square ar richer than mikel obi
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by johnwizey: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2012
Do u knw anytin abt football??
Mikel is more richer than them
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by tobtap: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Mikel is richer..his money is constant..90k pounds per week.. 90k x52 weeks..then not to talk of match bonuses and sponsorship deals and returns from his other investments.
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by Stegomiah: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
Guy u don't know anytin about football, footballers dey richer dan ritualist masef, its non-debatable sef, u neva listen 2 2face song? Guy shine ur eyes wella.
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by mekzybling(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
undecidedWhat a dumb question........... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by TeenageMoney(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2012
P square na 2 ppl... Mikel na one person... Even at that, mikel pass...

U wan compile richest ppl from anambra?
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
what a dumb question mikels weekly paid alone is £90000=#22.5m a month he is worth #90m constant. All musician in nigeria combile no rich reach mikel
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by RickyRoss1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
Theres no point for this comparison, Mikel is richer, his income is steady @90k pounds weekly, you do the maths...
We never even talk about match bonuses, sponsorship deals etc.
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by ashmanpolo: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2012
Na this kyn question ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲ make me slap person with my left hand

2 Likes

Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by tellwisdom: 2:02am On Dec 16, 2012
K-twice:

4 Likes

Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 16, 2012
Shebi na until Mikel begin dey pose snap picture like JJC inside plane before you go know say im rich pass P Square?

2 Likes

Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by pitoski(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
Mikel is richer jooo!!
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by GBENGAOLADIPO: 1:47am On May 18, 2013
that one naa foolish question jooo
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by Dgunnerz(m): 5:21am On May 18, 2013
Who is Mikeli?
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by Airforce1(m): 6:15am On May 18, 2013
Psquare, tuface, Dbanj, genevieve, omotola, ini edo and desmond elliot money join together na chicken change compared to the amount of money n mikel obi's bank account

Mikel is a multi billionaire

1 Like

Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by kunlekunle: 6:45am On May 18, 2013
eliment: what a dumb question mikels weekly paid alone is £90000=#22.5m a month he is worth #90m constant. All musician in nigeria combile no rich reach mikel

they dont pay monthly in uk.
you get your pay weekly, so he earns 90,000 per week, which is 22million naira per week.
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by theripper2: 8:10am On May 18, 2013
P Square dey see 22million naira a week? Them wan steal am ni?
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by dridowu: 8:26am On May 18, 2013
Ds guy just wan pull pple leg, Psquare neva rich like Obafemi Martins talkless of Mikel
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 18, 2013
Teenage Money: P square na 2 ppl... Mikel na one person... Even at that, mikel pass...

this caught my attention
Sir Alex Ferguson's 26 Years In Manchester United::: | | | Last Home Defeat - Chelsea | Last FA Cup Defeat - Chelsea | Last league Cup Defeat - Chelsea | Last Charity Cup Defeat - Chelsea | Last Champions League Defeat - Jose Mourinho | Holds a winning Record a
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2013
Footballers are richer than ritualist,
Let me tell you, psquare, 2baba, dbanj, omotola...etc
Put all their money together they will be no where close to mikel obi............

£90,000 per week
£360000 per month
£4.320000 annually

Though they pay a lot of tax their but never the less he's a multi millionaire.......in pounds oo!

So @op......whatsup

1 Like

Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by denzel2009: 10:42am On May 18, 2013
Bunch of otondos!
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by Krasid(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2013
Dgunnerz: Who is Mikeli?
The guy bleeping your sis.
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by plainmirror(m): 2:22pm On May 18, 2013
K-twice:

Watch U̶̲̥̅̊я grammar mr man.
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by plainmirror(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2013
Una don chop dis ♏oºoяƞīИg ?
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by loopine(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2013
cheesy grin
Krasid: The guy bleeping your sis.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by ohaleoghene(f): 9:40pm On May 18, 2013
Op , u dey wyn us ? I swear , if u were here , I wud have beaten the hell out of u . If U were my husband , u come ask this kind question , I no go give u food for two weeks . Both kichen wise, and my down part wise . Because as u asked this kind question , wetin junior our pikin go ask ? Him go ask me inside tuface and obasanjo who fine pass ?

1 Like

Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by mamagee3(f): 10:03pm On May 18, 2013
Mikel is richer, duhh!!!

He gets paid thousands on a weekly basis.
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by mariannlove(f): 10:30pm On May 18, 2013
Teenage Money: P square na 2 ppl... Mikel na one person... Even at that, mikel pass...

lyk yhis!
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by mariannlove(f): 10:31pm On May 18, 2013

lyk this!
Re: Between P Square And Mikel Obi Who Is The Richest? by osmosisi: 6:47am On May 19, 2013
Bro obi is on a weekly pay not until en release album before en get money ooooo.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Phyno, His Mother, Sister And Brother / Photoshopped Engagement Picture Of Wizkid And Lindaikeji / Charles Okocha's Stomach Bursts After Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.