Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? (1081 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics / Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by EzePromoe: 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2012
Wizkid Ayo Balogun has made lot of hit music since 2010 after he sang 'holla at your boy' while Iyanya came to the limelight after his 'kukere' music. Both are promising youngsters, both producing good music, but who would you tip to be the bigger star come December 2015?
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by SeunPlus(f): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2012
Mr. Man, how will you compare a star artiste to an upcoming artiste?
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by Afam4eva(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
Wizkid is already a star while Iyanya even though a star too is still growing and will probably surpass wizzy in a few years.
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by SeunPlus(f): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2012
afam4eva: Wizkid is already a star while Iyanya even though a star too is still growing and will probably surpass wizzy in a few years.
Who's going to surpass each other? You're funny o. You didn't even talked of Davido or is it because of Kukere, the only hit song Iyanya has sang that you tip him to surpass a Nigerian Entertainment Award winner?
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by Afam4eva(m): 2:28pm On Dec 15, 2012
SeunPlus:
Who's going to surpass each other? You're funny o. You didn't even talked of Davido or is it because of Kukere, the only hit song Iyanya has sang that you tip him to surpass a Nigerian Entertainment Award winner?
Davido is an average artist and i don't see him surpassing Wizkid.
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by SeunPlus(f): 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
afam4eva:
Davido is an average artist and i don't see him surpassing Wizkid.
Then Iyanya is what?
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by ebi30(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
Iyanya has a long way 2 go, I dnt tink he has wat it takes 2 surpass wizkid
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by Afam4eva(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
SeunPlus:
Then Iyanya is what?
I'm referring to talent here. Iyanya has the talent.
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by EzePromoe: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
SeunPlus:
[color=FF6633]Stop being bigoted in this.[/color]
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by Abyjah: 5:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
I hate to prophesy this: Iyanya won't endure. Mark my words. A few months in 2013 and people'll be asking 'who's Iyanya?'.
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by Double194(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Abyjah: I hate to prophesy this: Iyanya won't endure. Mark my words. A few months in 2013 and people'll be asking 'who's Iyanya?'.
Sooooo true, when I listened to ur waist I was like WTF. He is below par and I think he was just LUCKY with kukere. Proof? According to an interview wit Toolz he said he won MTN project Fame in maybe 2007. Why then did he have to wait for five years to release a single track??
Re: Wizkid Vs Iyanya: Who Do You Think Would Be The Bigger Star In The Next 3 Years? by ztar(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2012
Abyjah: I hate to prophesy this: Iyanya won't endure. Mark my words. A few months in 2013 and people'll be asking 'who's Iyanya?'.
no oh i disagree....d question will be...where is iyanya...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music Duo ‘p-square’ Seperates!!! / Get Rich Or Die Trying / Davido Tells Us About His New BB 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.