Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nylon Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nylon Production (1018 Views)

Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer / Where Can I Buy Nylon Bags Wholesale In Lagos? / Nylon Bag Making Machine? Anyone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nylon Production by IRIENBOY(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pls,i want 2 how 2 produce nylon.d startup capital.
Re: Nylon Production by Zhedoga: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Oga what are you to sying here ? a be you try to make your message more claerer. then you may get help here . trust me
Re: Nylon Production by IRIENBOY(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
Nylon production,the start up capital,the type of machine buy,the profit margin.Nylon production,the start up capital,the type of machine buy,the profit margin.Nylon production,the start up capital,the type of machine buy,the profit margin.

(1) (Reply)

$200 Travellers Cheques? / I Need Cassava In Large Quantity Contact Me / Nigeria’s Cocoa Export Business Hits $900m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.