Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK (1805 Views)

Praise God!!! Missing Kid Found... / People Reportedly Missing In Different Parts Of World Few Minutes Ago: RAPTURE!! / Men Of God Missing In Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2012
This pic gotten courtesy of reddit, an accurate representation of a large part of american society? God really needs to be reintroduced into their schools

Don't look at me. I'm not trying to start a flame war. Who would do something so disgusting?

Edit: Theists, feel free to post any facebook screens you may like

Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 5:59am On Dec 16, 2012
hmm.. I suppose not all are sheeple
Considering 9ja (I'm looking at you nl), I can relate to this guy's post, so, so very much so...

Edit: come to think about it I made a very similar post just yesterday

www.nairaland.com/1131108/female-fish-attracted-gay-males/5#13403612

Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by turnstoner(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yeah, and I guess most of the Americans who voted against Obama in the last elections have this Jaundiced world view!
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
THEY ARE CRAZY. NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER WILL HELP AMERICA. THE JUSTICE HAS BEEN SET. BABYLON WILL BE DESTROYED. ALL OF A SUDDEN THESE IDIOTS DEVELOP A CONSCIENCE WHEN THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FEET. FORK EM ALL AND LET BABYLON BURN FOR IT HAS GOTTEN THE WHOLE WORLD DRUNK OF THE WINE OF ITS FORNICATION AND IT DID SMITE THE NATIONS IN ANGER AND ITS PRIDE REACHETH UP TO THE HEAVENS AND ITS SINS REACHETH UP TO THE HEAVENS. BURN BABYLON BURNNNNNNNNNNNN *PHEW* RANT OVER cool

2 Likes

Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2012
obadiah777: THEY ARE CRAZY. NO AMOUNT OF PRAYER WILL HELP AMERICA. THE JUSTICE HAS BEEN SET. BABYLON WILL BE DESTROYED. ALL OF A SUDDEN THESE IDIOTS DEVELOP A CONSCIENCE WHEN THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FEET. FORK EM ALL AND LET BABYLON BURN FOR IT HAS GOTTEN THE WHOLE WORLD DRUNK OF THE WINE OF ITS FORNICATION AND IT DID SMITE THE NATIONS IN ANGER AND ITS PRIDE REACHETH UP TO THE HEAVENS AND ITS SINS REACHETH UP TO THE HEAVENS. BURN BABYLON BURNNNNNNNNNNNN *PHEW* RANT OVER cool

Yeah, you don't errr, shall we say disappoint. But what is this? You believe in predestination?
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
wiegraf:

Yeah, you don't errr, shall we say disappoint. But what is this? You believe in predestination?
YEAH ITS CALLED PROPHESY
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
turnstoner: Yeah, and I guess most of the Americans who voted against Obama in the last elections have this Jaundiced world view!

Which one? The one in the op or the one of the guy who would $hit on himself?

As for the op, I never said most americans anyways, I said a "a large part of american society". That post has over 200k likes for instance, while she has just 400 subscribers.
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
I saw it on fox news. Huckabee sha tried to take back his words

Here is the full story;

Huckabee makes the foolish comment
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/huckabee-to-fox-should-we-be-surprised-about-school-carnage-when-weve-removed-god-from-schools/

After backlash, he tries to remix what he said
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/12/15/huckabee-tries-to-walk-back-comments-on-god-and/191868

This shows that some christians are very shallow, no matter the education. Imagine a governor saying that the reason that we see shgooting in schools is that they have removed "God" from schools.

1) That would be debunked by the fact that Japan is mostly godless, yet they are the second most peaceful country in the world. Why arent their schools being shot up?

2) "God" is not removed from schools. Mandated or compulsory religion is removed. You can learn christian studies but prayers must not be compulsory for students; the students can privately worship.
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nigeria that is the power house and champion of religion/prayers pass every country in the world, can we even boast of half the things that America has? As all of u are shouting here of how Godless the US is, if someone hands you visa now, you will sell your birthrights just to go there.
Is this not the same Nigeria where ritualists kill children everyday? Is it because they dont use guns or what? How many children kill other children in Nigeria over petty things? Is it like we have never heard of these things in Nigeria before SMH!!

2 Likes

Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
Logicboy03: I saw it on fox news. Huckabee sha tried to take back his words

Here is the full story;

Huckabee makes the foolish comment
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/huckabee-to-fox-should-we-be-surprised-about-school-carnage-when-weve-removed-god-from-schools/

After backlash, he tries to remix what he said
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/12/15/huckabee-tries-to-walk-back-comments-on-god-and/191868

This shows that some christians are very shallow, no matter the education. Imagine a governor saying that the reason that we see shgooting in schools is that they have removed "God" from schools.

1) That would be debunked by the fact that Japan is mostly godless, yet they are the second most peaceful country in the world. Why arent their schools being shot up?

2) "God" is not removed from schools. Mandated or compulsory religion is removed. You can learn christian studies but prayers must not be compulsory for students; the students can privately worship.

Lol at huckabee, what a 4king eediot. I wonder where god was when those priests were doing their thing with all those choir boys. They mean he's not in churches?
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2012
wiegraf:

Lol at huckabee, what a 4king eediot. I wonder where god was when those priests were doing their thing with all those choir boys. They mean he's not in churches?

I wonder
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 12:02am On Dec 17, 2012
Here's another genius facebook post.

Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2012
Meh, facebook general thread

Theists, get in here and produce your retorts as well

Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 3:21am On Dec 17, 2012
This one is older, some might have seen

Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2012
Facebook god is a boss!
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by ChristKid1: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2012
OP you dey try o. You spend all your time on nairaland even on facebook talking about God you donnt believe. O chim o. #facebook things

Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2012
Chris†Kid:
OP you dey try o. You spend all your time on nairaland even on facebook talking about God you donnt believe. O chim o. #facebook things

Not very accurate. I spend most of the time talking about religion. And even if I did, trust me, that's an inane argument. This is not from facebook *smh*. Don't you have anything better?
Any theists?
Meh...
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by ChristKid1: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2012
wiegraf:

Not very accurate. I spend most of the time talking about religion. And even if I did, trust me, that's an inane argument. This is not from facebook *smh*. Don't you have anything better?
Any theists?
Meh...
ehn so where is it from? Your topic says facebook and God didn't it? You atheists claim only ignorants are religious, i dont expect to be finding you all here. I expect to be seeing you guys in politics and science sections more. Sadly thats not the case, you lot think about God 24/7 even more than theists! Why don't you preach your faith atheism to me?
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2012
Chris†Kid:

ehn so where is it from? Your topic says facebook and God didn't it? You atheists claim only ignorants are religious, i dont expect to be finding you all here. I expect to be seeing you guys in politics and science sections more. Sadly thats not the case, you lot think about God 24/7 even more than theists! Why don't you preach your faith atheism to me?

Did I say god is not in schools, or did some of you xtians yourselves say it? I am simply reposting what some of y'all said

Even when I ask for people to contribute, I did not say 'xtians, come contribute'. I said theists.

The universe does not revolve around xtians and your concept of god, but as you're proving to be sheeple, I'm sure you find that hard to understand

So now, try and consider the universe does not revolve around you my good xtian, did you notice that this section is for both atheists and theists? Do you know I could spend my time discussing secular issues with people interested? If jobless, go through my posts and please count how many times you'll find me uninvited in an xtian-only thread. If I do find myself in one, notice how I leave fairly quickly and in some cases even apologize.

But regardless, even if I felt the need to discuss god out of some sense of shall we say civic duty, out of concern for naija or the world in general. Let's say I felt some sort of injustice was perpetuated by you religious peeps and hence I was here constantly derailing the xtian-only threads, you've not explicitly stated what's wrong with that. Or are you saying I shouldn't care because I'm not xtian? So lincoln shouldn't have cared about black slaves because he was white?

You sound stoopid. If you don't have anything of value to contribute, leave.
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by ChristKid1: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
Long story, this is religion section. Is atheism now a religion? Do whatever you like, am outta of here
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
Chris†Kid:
Long story, this is religion section. Is atheism now a religion? Do whatever you like, am outta of here

Mtchew. The oldest foolish excuse on nairaland religion section.
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by yorubaamerican(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
With or without "god" in the pledge of allegiance, this will continue to happen. God + guns = wipe out entire villages, communities, provinces, and countries.
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 2:52am On Feb 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by plaetton: 3:12am On Feb 05, 2013
wiegraf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pwwvBygoFA

Adding a video. It's goot..

Hilarious grin
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 5:42am On Feb 05, 2013
plaetton:

Hilarious grin

Oh yes, and very accurate. Yet of course, the legendary LALALALALALA is imminent
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2013
Psychopath christians

Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by wiegraf: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
Logicboy03: Psychopath christians

He best be trollin'
In which case he's done an excellent job
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by Heathen(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
Logicboy03: Facebook god is a boss!
Facebook god > glass of orange> yaweh.
Re: God Missing In American Schools AND GENERAL VIDEOS AND FACEBOOK by Heathen(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
Logicboy03: Facebook god is a boss!
Facebook god > glass of orange juice > yaweh tbf.

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe: Meet The Miracle Money Prophet Who Can Make You Rich Mysteriously / T.B. Joshua Pack Stadium In Colombia World Cup Style / Convert Your Sermons Into A Book Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.