Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... (953 Views)

Buhari Team Accuse Ambassador Joy Ogwu Of Sabotage / Army Alleges Sabotage By Borno Leaders / Dana Plane Crash - A Year Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... by 740megawatts: 6:46am On Dec 16, 2012
I have read the story of the yesterday's helicopter crash and it appears, at most, questionable to me. Bearing in mind the calibre of people involved, there is a high probability that the crash was sabotaged. Eye-witness accounts claimed the helicopter burst into flame mid-air before it crashed. Could it have been targeted at General Azazi (rtd) or Governor Yakowa? Something is surely amiss and fishy about it. I can bet official investigations will cover up the immediate and remote causes of the crash. As for me, I will leave my options open as to the planners and executors of this unfortunate event. Nairalanders, What are your opinions?
Re: Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... by abbeycial: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2012
damn wateva it is-sabbotage,tech probs,reckoning etc...it seems d nation's leaders wld ve a rethink b4 stepping on d masses again. rip to d dead. but y wld u use d poor masses sweat to buy quick death?

food for thought to ol sudden jet nd helicopter owners.
Re: Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... by alabiyemmy(m): 7:32am On Dec 16, 2012
Must you read sabotage in every accident?

1 Like

Re: Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... by austinsmat(m): 8:05am On Dec 16, 2012
This is a plan by Hausa Moslems to get government back in kaduna,since the man ascend from vise to governor there see it as taboo for aluna to governed them and sees sambo as betrayal by going after vise president two christain northern governor having air clash in interval of few months and there vise moslem taking over it is all about 2015 and for remain christian northern governor should now be watching there back jihad is still going on
Re: Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... by outrage: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2012
^^
This is soppose to be somebody that went to school?
Thinking like this how can ther be millonaires by 29?
Hausa leave kaduna, come to bayelsa just to blow up plane? Hausa, somehow mysteriously downed plane that taraba state governor was piloting?
Think? Think?? Think?!??
Re: Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... by lacasa: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2012
austinsmat: This is a plan by Hausa Moslems to get government back in kaduna,since the man ascend from vise to governor there see it as taboo for aluna to governed them and sees sambo as betrayal by going after vise president two christain northern governor having air clash in interval of few months and there vise moslem taking over it is all about 2015 and for remain christian northern governor should now be watching there back jihad is still going on

Omo u dull oo grin

1 Like

Re: Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... by omenka(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2012
Title= unpardonable gbagaun!
How can a 'crash' be 'sabotaged'?
If somthing bad (as per the crash) is sabotaged, I guess the result would be somthing good.
Don't know if u get my logic.
But mehn, na wa for u oo..
Re: Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... by 740megawatts: 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
omenka: Title= unpardonable gbagaun!
How can a 'crash' be 'sabotaged'?
If somthing bad (as per the crash) is sabotaged, I guess the result would be somthing good.
Don't know if u get my logic.
But mehn, na wa for u oo..

Noted and corrected! Thanks
Re: Was Yesterday's Helicopter Crash a Result of Sabotage? Opinions Needed... by omenka(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
740megawatts:

Noted and corrected! Thanks
You welcome bro..

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka’s Valentine Letter To Africa’s First Ladies / NPDC Responds To Alleged N59 Trillion Oil Deal Scandal Of Diezani / FG Withdraws Charges Against Leadership Newspaper Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.