Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense (857 Views)

How To Make Regular Income With Google Adsense / 'I'm Cool With Google Trader' – Seun Osewa, Nairalist Founder / Please I Need Some1 To Help Me Activate Google Adsense.i Have The Code Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by xomega(m): 7:41am On Dec 16, 2012
Can any one give tips on how to make money with Google Adsense.
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by Simeoneyituoyo: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2012
To make money with google adsense, your website/blog must received a lot of traffic. If you have the traffic...man, you earn big with Google adsense.
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 16, 2012
go and learn how to develop google android apps than adsense. adsense is old way of making money. you will be frustrated if you don't have traffic. one thing is to have traffic, another thing is to get clicked
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by jackbennie: 11:22am On Dec 16, 2012
4bobo: go and learn how to develop google android apps than adsense. adsense is old way of making money. you will be frustrated if you don't have traffic. one thing is to have traffic, another thing is to get clicked

am interested in google andriod apps so how do i go about it
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by chemashie(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2012
jackbennie:

am interested in google andriod apps so how do i go about it
Am also interested in this.
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by TundE8: 8:43am On Dec 17, 2012
It is good to have interest, to know how is a different thing and to be ready is a whole new thing on its own as well.
Google adsense is good if you know how to go about it, tips given can only work if you know how to go abt applying those tips. Traffic is the key and not just traffic bt targeted traffic....you can use forums, article mkting e.t.c you can try those two first....
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by wealthydan(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2012
you can start with this one for non-experts and BEGINERS www.mxfastmoney.com/id/index.php?ref=wealthydan 08186020388, 07080832203 time.chidan49@yahoo.com
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by obiscolly(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2012
The first thing is generating traffic. You can do this by creating quality backlinks to your site from high PR pages and other relevant methods. You can check here for more info on that http://naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=8 . Then once the traffic is there, place the ads strategically on your site. Even if you have traffic, if your ads are not placed well you won't get results. Also you can enable the ads to display adverts relevant to your niche. This will enable your visitors more interested in the ads
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by mkakan(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
if you want to make money with websites or blogs using Google adsense ,You don't only need traffic ,you need other things too.

1.A Good Niche
some niches pay higher than others because advertisers pay more ...so find a niche where advertisers pay more,. A good example is the Forex niche.

2. Ad Placement
Place adverts where people can easily see and click.
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by xomega(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
Some one once told me he made $1000 every 2 months in Google Adsense is it possible?
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by Youngzedd(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2012
4bobo: go and learn how to develop google android apps than adsense. adsense is old way of making money. you will be frustrated if you don't have traffic. one thing is to have traffic, another thing is to get clicked

Hmm, it's gonna be tough for someone asking such question.

According to his reply, he isn't on the field at all, well sha he can do it if he believe in himself.
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by Youngzedd(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by idlaw2k3(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2012
Google adsense is a great way to make money online. After getting a niche, create a website. Your website must be search engine friendly. And you need to have traffic to rank high. But before you spend any money read about Google panda,and Google penguin update. Spam traffic to your website will get you banned. Any book on Seo(search engine optimisation) written before June 2012, is out dated as Google now frowns on such methods.
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by idlaw2k3(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2012
xomega: Some one once told me he made $1000 every 2 months in Google Adsense is it possible?
It is very possible and real. But it takes hard work to get to that mark. You have to do research
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2012
Youngzedd:

Hmm, it's gonna be tough for someone asking such question.

According to his reply, he isn't on the field at all, well sha he can do it if he believe in himself.
quite true. I m not in that field also but am learning it now, some forums like www.forum.xda-developers.com/ and paid softwares are out there that can help out. I was on adsense between 2008 and 2010 , made few hundreds of dollars always every month, but when i switched one of my templates to forex related blog in which my account sky rocked within few days/week, guess what? google banned me for an offence i never commited. Infact, that time,i will just open my account at times in the morning and see close to $80. but i didnt get that money. Their policies are hard and you wont know when you will get hit by it without any apology.
I TRULY BELIEVE SEUN OF THIS SITE, WITH ALL HIS TRAFFICS MIGHT HAVE HAD PROBLEM WITH ADSENSE THOUGH HE MIGHT HAVE MADE MILLIONS FROM THEM OVER TIME.Thats why you may not see it again ,dont know sha.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT, IT TAKES AUTO PILOT SITES TO MAKE IT ON ADSENSE, WHICH IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO BUILD FROM THE SCRATCH,IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO.
UNLESS YOU BUY AN EXISTING ADSENSE READY DOMAIN ON www.flippa.com RELATED SITES( FLIPPA MOUTH DON WIDE), sites THAT ARE ON AUTO PILOT and adsense ready but may be expensive depending on the niche.
Back to android, which is owned by google itself, is fast way for those who knows. (IT is kown as APK FILE -Android application package file).A guy introduced me to his software 3 years ago that can create multiple android apps, but was not interested then, because i thought it was nothing, now if i had bought it and utilized it then , who knows,i would have made millions till date. It is fast rising way of making money fast but its very tedious to learn, once you get it right, you re good to go but it can be done as you said with persistence.
A guy that created bubble burst android game is a teenager and has made millions of dollars from related apps according to what i read.
All you need is idea, sell from like 99 cent (depending on how each apps important is)target like minimum 5,000 downloads from play store per year. that all. create more and more then who knows. As you know, it is on auto pilot also. and develpers are stealing someone else works remodify it and turn it to their own.
Easier said than done but it is achievable if you have the zeal
BESIDES IF YOU ARE KEEN ON ADSENSE ALONE,I WONT ADVICE YOU TO PAY ANYONE TO HELP YOU BUILD A WEBSITE FOR YOUR ADSENSE, START WITH , owned by google, YOU WILL GET INDEXED FASTER AND MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND ALL THE NEW RULE OF GOOGLE AS idlaw2k3 suggested :find a niche that you can keep updating at least 3 -4 times weekly. DO IT CONTINOUSLY WITH YOUR KEYWORDS NICHE AND SEE YOUR TRAFFIC GROW.
lindaikeji is doing the same thing the way she likes, she is not even paying for space, domain or anything, she is just copy paste with link building, thats all,and she is making her money.
Re: Google Adsense : I Need Tip On How To Make Money With Google Adsense by idlaw2k3(m): 10:50am On Dec 18, 2012
Joining Google adsense without knowing the rules is like playing football with your hands. And Google can be unmerciful trust me! When building an adsense website, make sure you follow correct page hierarchy eg h1, h2, for headings and always add an alt to every image on your website. The position of the adsence block also matters. And use whitehat techniques to get traffic. With N10k, assuming you know how to design a website, you can have an adsense website up and running and if you follow the rules in about six weeks you can have your first Google paycheck.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Retire Early? Follow These 5 Steps / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria - From My Personal Experience! / Can Somebody Put Me Through On How To Start Importing Brazillian/human Hairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.