Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. (1715 Views)

Share Your Testimonies Here / Why Givers Never Lack / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by Goodheart4All: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hello Nairaland,
I am really honored to be a member of this site. I am the founder and president of "Goodheart Initiative" which is a non profit initiative focused on reaching out to the less privilaged members of of our society and the world at large. I so much dedicate my world to giving out to those who deserve a chance to be happy and I believe God has been blessing me in diverse ways. I have lots of testimonies and I would love this thread to be solely for us to come together and share our testimonies in order to encourage others who do not believe that givers never lack. Anyone who wants to know more about the "Goodheart Initiative" can drop his/her email here or send an email to goodheartinitiative@gmail.com

God bless you all.
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by Emusan(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
Absolutely yes, but it has to be a cheerful giving not compromise one.
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by Goodheart4All: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
Well thats nice to hear. I have given out my last cash in hand on several occassion and somehow b4 the end of that day I would have cash in hand from somewhere or someone I really didnt expect. Has this happened to you as well?
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by JIV: 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
Most definately giver's never lack. I realise that d more i give,d more im blessed bt moreso, there is this joy snd satisfaction i get from givin,especially wen it is anonymous
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by AtheistD(m): 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Give wisely or else you will lack. Dont give tithes/seeds/offerings etc

Give to charities and help ppl in need.
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by Goodheart4All: 6:05am On Dec 17, 2012
I really appreciate all your comments. But "Atheist", I believe more in giving out to people in need and thats why I started the "Goodheart Initiative", nevertheless I still believe that one has to pay offerings/tithes as well as sow seeds in any way. If one is not sure of giving these to one pastor who will actually use it to enrich his own self, then its best to pay your tithes or give offerings to charity workers who are actually making an impact in the lives of the poor and less privilaged.
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by AtheistD(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2012
Goodheart4All: I really appreciate all your comments. But "Atheist", I believe more in giving out to people in need and thats why I started the "Goodheart Initiative", nevertheless I still believe that one has to pay offerings/tithes as well as sow seeds in any way. If one is not sure of giving these to one pastor who will actually use it to enrich his own self, then its best to pay your tithes or give offerings to charity workers who are actually making an impact in the lives of the poor and less privilaged.

You have been warned sad

Give tithes and you are giving out your money to enrich a pastor.

Never give out your last cash unless it is an emergency. Give with a target in mind. Try and start up a charity of sorts that helps those in need. Or you can give to a charity. Be very cautious as to which you give to.
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by sylve11: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Be very cautious as to which you give to.

Word! But will u pls elaborate on this very last line of urs? cool
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by AtheistD(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
sylve11:

Word! But will u pls elaborate on this very last line of urs? cool

Be careful and do research on any charity you give to. Make sure they give a good amount of the money to who or what it us intended for. Some charities are like tithe robbers too. Some give less than 10% of donated funds.

Also make sure that they dont represent dodgy interests that can get you into trouble.
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by Goodheart4All: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2012
I really bless God for the people coming to this thread. To me I believe the giving that pleases God most is that from the heart and not that meant for show off. one can give in the church quietly in terms of tithes and sowing seed and would be blessed accordingly because that person might feel showing everyone he does that is not right. Also one can give to those in need and be so so blessed as well because that person feels the church he pays these gift to might not use it for the right purpose. To me it all goes back to the heart of the giver. My question now is "do u believe in paying your tithes to the church or rather using it for the benefit of those in absolute need"?
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by AtheistD(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
Goodheart4All: I really bless God for the people coming to this thread. To me I believe the giving that pleases God most is that from the heart and not that meant for show off. one can give in the church quietly in terms of tithes and sowing seed and would be blessed accordingly because that person might feel showing everyone he does that is not right. Also one can give to those in need and be so so blessed as well because that person feels the church he pays these gift to might not use it for the right purpose. To me it all goes back to the heart of the giver. My question now is "d[b]o u believe in paying your tithes to the church or rather using it for the benefit of those in absolute need"[/b]?

I believe in helping those in need as opposed to paying tithe in church
Re: Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. by Goodheart4All: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2012
I must admit that I am with you on that one although I am not against doing that in a good church that takes charity work and helping the needy seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Who Will God Answer, The Lion Or The Sheep / A Hard Lesson From Turkey For Nigerians / Hajj Is A Waste Of Money And Manpower: An Islamist's Personal View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.