Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Cain The Father Of Blacks? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cain The Father Of Blacks? (901 Views)

The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God / TB Joshua Returns The Tithe Of A Widower And Father Of 3 / Why Did God Reject Cain's Sacrifice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Israel5(m): 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
I always wonder into wonderings on how we blacks came into existence. "na who born us?" as we rightly put. This thought creaps in my mind to leave me a little bit below confusion until i was made to understand one day that adam and eve were whites, they gave birth to whites; when cain killed abel, God gave him a mark which i think is the black colour we have now and in addition God cursed him never to succeed of which i know is a reason for the backwardness of blacks today. wat do u think? #4get my church
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Isra-el:
I always wonder into wonderings on how we blacks came into existence. "na who born us?" as we rightly put. This thought creaps in my mind to leave me a little bit below confusion until i was made to understand one day that adam and eve were whites, they gave birth to whites; when cain killed abel, God gave him a mark which i think is the black colour we have now and in addition God cursed him never to succeed of which i know is a reason for the backwardness of blacks today. wat do u think? #4get my church
NAH CAIN IS THE FATHER OF WHITES AND THE MARK OF CAIN AS YOU WOULD SEE WHEN HE REINCARNATED INTO ESAU IS LOSS OF PIGMENTATION. GENESIS 25 VS 25. CAIN IS THE FATHER OF CAUCASIANS. ABEL WHO REINCARNATED INTO ISRAEL IS THE FATHER OF NEGROS ( LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 ) ( LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 ) ( SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5 ) ( JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 ) ( JOB 30 VS 30 )
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
Una fit twist una scripture o.
Me I hailcheesy
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
inurmind: Una fit twist una scripture o.
Me I hailcheesy
ABI OOOO
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Obinnau(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2012
I laff in chinese. For ur info before the advent of the slave trade blacks were on the same level of organisation if not higher with the whites, it was afta the slave trade that backwardness gradually crept in!
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Stop using fairytales.

The sceintific fact is that the first people on earth were Africans
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
obadiah777: ABI OOOO

lol!
The irony!
U wey be the first on my list of christian mad men, anything u talk sef nah twist.
I never see place wey u say simple something.
Na so u just dey twist and retwist all the tory wey dey ur bible.
Me I hail o.wink
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by EvilBrain1(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
The whole bible story is wrong. It never happened. Africans are not included in it because the middle eastern people who made it up weren't familiar with black people so they didn't include us in their mythology.

You might as well believe that Obatala created the world with a bag of soil and a five toed chicken. That story has just as much merit as the one in the bible.
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
Isra-el:

Lol. Just lol!!
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
obadiah777: NAH CAIN IS THE FATHER OF WHITES AND THE MARK OF CAIN AS YOU WOULD SEE WHEN HE REINCARNATED INTO ESAU IS LOSS OF PIGMENTATION. GENESIS 25 VS 25. CAIN IS THE FATHER OF CAUCASIANS. ABEL WHO REINCARNATED INTO ISRAEL IS THE FATHER OF NEGROS ( LAMENTATIONS 4 VS 8 ) ( LAMENTATIONS 5 VS 10 ) ( SONG OF SOLOMON 1 VS 5 ) ( JEREMIAH 14 VS 2 ) ( JOB 30 VS 30 )

Lol.......
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
Evil Brain: The whole bible story is wrong. It never happened. Africans are not included in it because the middle eastern people who made it up weren't familiar with black people so they didn't include us in their mythology.

You might as well believe that Obatala created the world with a bag of soil and a five toed chicken. That story has just as much merit as the one in the bible.

To think the first time I heard that story as a kid I was laughing my dollar a$$ out, not realising the bible I used to carry to church every sunday was just as ridiculous.
Now I'm laughing my butt out at the thought of both of themcheesy
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by Heatblast(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
Isra-el:

There is no need for you to bother about things like this, the evolutionary theory already proves for a fact that the first humans were BLACKs in AFRICA

FYI
The genetic variety among Africans (African Africans, not black people in general) is much greater than that of everyone on other continents, which would back that idea up. There is more genetic (dna) diversity in central africa than anywhere else on earth. that suggests strongly that the human genotype has been evolving there longer than anywhere else.

More info
'Evolutionary history shows that human populations likely originated in Africa, and the Genographic Project, the most extensive survey of human population genetic data to date, suggests where they went next: Modern humans migrated out of Africa via a southern route through Arabia, rather than a northern route by way of Egypt,' a spokesman for IBM said, who were involved in the research.

New route: The first modern humans left via Yeman not Egypt, scientists have claimed

Scientists used a new complicated research technique to study the path of the humans.

Called recombination, they broke up DNA molecules and recombined them to form new pairs.

By doing this they can see the relationships with humans today and 70,000 years ago.

Genographic Project director Dr Spencer Wells said their techniques could provide 'greater insights into the migratory history of our species.'

Nearly 500,000 indigenous and members of the general public have taken part and given DNA samples.

'Over the past six years, we’ve had the opportunity to gather and analyse genetic data around the world at a scale and level of detail that has never been done before,' said report co-author Ajay Royyuru, senior manager at IBM's Computational Biology Centre

'When we started, our goal was to bring science expeditions into the modern era to further a deeper understanding of human roots and diversity.

'With evidence that the genetic diversity in southern India is closer to Africa than that of Europe, this suggests that other fields of research such as archaeology and anthropology should look for additional evidence on the migration route of early humans to further explore this theory.
Re: Cain The Father Of Blacks? by AtheistD(m): 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
^^^^

Even the whites accept this. The only ppl who dont are the religious types.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Prophet Scars Son For Attending A Rival Prophet's Church(photo) / A Brothel And A Church In The Same Building / What Do You Like most About God?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.