Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick (29880 Views)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Out Of Hospital (photos) / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by ijebabe: 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
She has been sick for a while but I just came across the below today and it's sad that she's still suffering from her ailment sad

*From Ladun Liadi's blog
House of Fuji Commotion Star, Ngozi Nwosu is sick and needs help. Mr Seun Oloketuyi was on the 'who wants to be a millionaire' show yesterday and won N1m on her behalf. Ngozi is suffering from a kidney related ailment. Those who know the once robust and lively actress couldn't stop shedding tears as she was brought into the game show premises yesterday.

I spoke to someone who said he knows Ngozi needs help. I really hope her family members can contact us, so that we can all help her. I am sure a lot of people (her fans) want to do that, but do not know how to go about it. Please there is no shame in this. Ngozi has made us laugh and our little N1000 each can make a difference. Thank you.

Let us all put her in our prayers.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/918323_ngozi_nwosu_sdk_yeoal_jpg2956a4b2327c514fa3d6be1c913e21ca

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Afam4eva(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
I'm beginning to think that it's their fellow actors that are doing this them. The only way you can get to the top is to kill those at the top. This movie people dey use jazz no be small

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Mynd44: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
Too bad
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by k2039: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2012
Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by trent9002(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why is everyone in nollywood dying?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Redmosquito(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
DO NOT OFFER PRAYERS JORH! ABI UNA BE TB JOSHUA?!
EVERYBODY PRAYED FOR ENEBELI! NOW LOOK AT WHERE HE IS!
OFFER SOMETHING MORE SUBSTANTIAL! THEN YOU CAN PRAY!

I forgot to quote minion and hades! Got carried away with emotion!

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by valdubem(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why is it only the male nolly-wood artists that re dying?
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: I'm beginning to think that it's their fellow actors that are doing this them. The only way you can get to the top is to kill those at the top. This movie people dey use jazz no be small

What has voodoo got to do with kidney problem ?The woman is sick and needs help.if you cant raise any money for her,atleast pity her condition with nice words.I wonder why Nigerians attach juju to every sickness even common catarrh.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by catholy: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
ewooo!!! Ije kpoms. God is the ultimate healer n he wil heal u frm all ur infirmities.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Lawconfessor(f): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
catholy: ewooo!!! Ije kpoms. God is the ultimate healer n he wil heal u frm all ur infirmities.
Amen......make dem no die finish o
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by tellwsdom: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why is she sick?? sad
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Techwriter: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=15pt]WARNING:[/size]
If you are a celebrity or public figure, you better give your life to Christ. Death seem to have sworn to deal with actors/actresses and politicians this season. Getting saved and serious with God will help you build defense against death. But even if it happens you will be sure of your destination in paradise.
Check out the Roll Call this last quarter:
Enebeli Elebuwa-Actor(RIP)
Pete Eneh-Actor(RIP)
Patrick Yakowa-Kaduna Guvnor(RIP)
Mr. Danbaba Suntai-Taraba State Guvnor(in battle)
Sulivan Chime-Enugu govnor(not confirmed)

I'm I forgeting anybody?

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by SisiKill1: 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Killing to be at the Top in Nollywood? I have heard it all.

Actors and Actresses all over the world get sick everyday, the difference here is that this poor woman comes from a country where health care is rubbish and the only hope one has of getting good health care is to travel abroad. Considering what little money they make, they have to seek help outside and seeking help outside means everybody and their mama knows your business.

Abeg let's learn to put two and two together...we might not always come to four but at least it shows some effort was put into the thought process as opposed to make ridiculously wild claims.

I do hope she feels better. If fundraising thingy is being set up, please OP let's know. Some people on NL might be interested in helping.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2012

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Desola(f): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
The only untribalistic ibo woman I know.

pele ngoshi baby. Jehovah ore airi aa wo e san, loruko Jesu!

Koko lara ota n le, koko lara e ma le.

Pele my dear.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by 5much(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
TOUCHING!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by claremont(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
catholy: ewooo!!! Ije kpoms. God is the ultimate healer n he wil heal u frm all ur infirmities.
These are the kind of comments that make me sick to the pit of my stomach.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by onyeego(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2012
afam4eva: I'm beginning to think that it's their fellow actors that are doing this them. The only way you can get to the top is to kill those at the top. This movie people dey use jazz no be small
Afam, I can't believe this is coming from you.
u been dey make sense but today u misfired.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lets face the facts; In this country people die every day from common causes, we are only aware of the celebrity because they are TV figures. This country has no clinic, no hospitals and not health centers. The last time I had toot-ache, I went to a private hospital in VI and it cost me N316,000 to replace a bad tooth. And they only attempted proceeding with the surgery quickly cos I drove in a nice truck and look princely. I often wonder what would have happened to me if I was on the other lower chain of the economy ecosystem, I guess people would have blamed witches and wizards. That being said, Nigeria needs to fix her electricity problems, then private players can set up hospitals, clinic and health centers. The thought of running businesses on generators sometimes can cause stroke and buying fuel all day for generators and cars can make any of these actors who wanna look good cos they are known names to get stroke.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by charlsecy4(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
In recent times, we have been losing some of our illustrious entertainment players. I hope Ngozi survives it...

https://www.nairaland.com/1134544/where-nairaland-email-notification
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by maygah(f): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2012
tellwsdom: Why is she sick?? sad
u probably gonna ask google that bro

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by emerald1(f): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
The Lord is ur strenght. He takes care of the bird in the sky talk more of u that was made in his image.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by SisiKill1: 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
Billyonaire: Lets face the facts; In this country people die every day from common causes, we are only aware of the celebrity because they are TV figures. This country has no clinic, no hospitals and not health centers. The last time I had toot-ache, I went to a private hospital in VI and it cost me N316,000 to replace a bad tooth. And they only attempted proceeding with the surgery quickly cos I drove in a nice truck and look princely. I often wonder what would have happened to me if I was on the other lower chain of the economy ecosystem, I guess people would have blamed witches and wizards. That being said, Nigeria needs to fix her electricity problems, then private players can set up hospitals, clinic and health centers. The thought of running businesses on generators sometimes can cause stroke and buying fuel all day for generators and cars can make any of these actors who wanna look good cos they are known names to get stroke.

Hey Billy boy, you forgot to tell us if your shoes were Gucci or Prada. Also the brand of sunglasses you wore that day will be nice too.

No discussion about poor health care is complete without those very very important details.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by LloydIy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ngozi Nwosu
Get well soon
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by bukalino(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2012
Techwriter: [size=15pt]WARNING:[/size]
If you are a celebrity or public figure, you better give your life to Christ. Death seem to have sworn to deal with actors/actresses and politicians this season. Getting saved and serious with God will help you build defense against death. But even if it happens you will be sure of your destination in paradise. Check out the Roll Call this quarter:
Enebeli Elebuwa-Actor
Pete Eneh-Actor
Patrick Yakowa-Kaduna Guvnor
I'm I forgeting anybody?

Pete Eneh is not dead. He only had his leg amputated.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by kamez(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=omo_to_dun]
[font=courier new][size=12pt]Abeg shut up. Healer ko, killer ni. God doesn't give a $hit about you guys; when will you realize that?

Do you know how many children who have cancer and are constantly suffering? Millions! If God doesn't give a $hit about them, why would He give a $hit about Ngozi?

Just two days ago, a mad man stormed a school in Connecticut and murdered 26 people(including 20 sweet 6 and 7 year old). Did God help them?

I am tired of fucktards who keep relying on a useless God. [b]Ngozi needs money and quality healthcare, not God. If she doesn't get it, she will die.

U sound like a Satanist. Watch wat u say before u put urself in trouble. Blesphemy comes wit serious repercussions.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by TableLeg(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
If you are a celebrity or public figure, you better give your life to Christ. Death seem to have sworn to deal with actors/actresses and politicians this season. Getting saved and serious with God will help you build defense against death. But even if it happens you will be sure of your destination in paradise. Check out the Roll Call this quarter:
Enebeli Elebuwa-Actor
Pete Eneh-Actor
I'm I forgeting anybody?
FOOOOOLAZO!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by smartmom(f): 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
bukalino:

Sorry but Pete Eneh died a while back.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by stagger: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
bukalino:

You obviously went to the moon that period. Dude died 2 weeks later.

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by Techwriter: 8:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
bukalino:

You are not current. He died November 15. Google it

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by bigpastor(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
I am tired of fucktards who keep relying on a useless God. Ngozi needs money and quality healthcare, not God. If she doesn't get it, she will die.[/size][/font][/quote]

Bring the money give her now, Why you dey insult people.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Is Still Sick by gabriel212: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
Enebeli Elebuwa-Actor
Pete Eneh-Actor
I'm I forgeting anybody?
Oga Sickness dey happen we only hear of this poeple cos of media influence.

Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Curves Sizzle In Smashing Ensembles / Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) / Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures)