Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated (645 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated by koruji(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
The events of the last few weeks in Nigeria are a cause for serious concern - as if we are not already in the doldrums.
This president is under siege.
In rapid succession his wife came down with a mysterious illness.
Not too long after, his brother died of "cardiac arrest".

President GEJ's visit to the RCCG convention this last week suggests that he understands that he is under seige.
However, he also seems to believe that the forces against him are either spiritual or can be contained through prayer.
Not so Mr. President.
Prayers are necessary, but they are not sufficient.
The forces arrayed against you are not spiritual.
They are NOT those who openly confront you or question your competence - those are actually your friends who would love to see you do better.
As Yorubas would say: [size=14pt]"the insect that eats the leaf lives on the leaf".[/size]

This is the fact of the matter.
The crash in your home state, taking away the life of two of your strongest allies, is a strong wake-up call.
Although we cannot be sure of what led to what, you must act fast to find the truth behind this "convenient" crash.
[size=14pt]That, sir, could have been you flying in an helicopter into the creeks of your home state.[/size]
I hope that crash site is under a security lock down.
And that you are asking for the help of the world's top investigators.
[size=14pt]You have got to call in the FBI right now.[/size]
Stop playing with fire!!!
Re: Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated by ektbear: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
Agreed.
Re: Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2012
sadly, it is his 40 laptop monkeys he will be listening to while his house burns
Re: Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated by Standing5(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2012
Agreed, but will Jona listen and do the right thing?
Re: Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated by gilmaro(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
I pray GEJ responds fast before the worst happens, i think he was actually the prime target.
Re: Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated by birdman(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
gilmaro: I pray GEJ responds fast before the worst happens, i think he was actually the prime target.

Azazi was implicating GEJ's government in Boko Haram before he was sacked. GEJ may very well have signed off on this. Azazi knows too much already. What bothers me is Yakowa also being taken down. This smells like some sort of deal between GEJ and the North.
Re: Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated by Ddaji(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2012
Azazi, Yakowa Tragedy: Crashed Navy Helicopter Had ‘Engine Failure’ After 10 Trips | Sahara Reporters
Re: Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated by koruji(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
I have seen the story mentioned below.
However, I am afraid that is not the same as a thorough investigation.
I am talking forensics of the helicopter, crash site and the history of all involved (including helicopter) days and weeks before this incident.
We need real experts here- the FBI -they will be on ground pronto if invited.

Ddaji: Azazi, Yakowa Tragedy: Crashed Navy Helicopter Had ‘Engine Failure’ After 10 Trips | Sahara Reporters
Re: Bayelsa Crash Must Be Thoroughly Investigated by teskyg: 6:34am On Dec 17, 2012
We always play politics with everything in Nigeria.I only blamed Azazi and Yakowa security men for not properly double checking on the plane before take off.It should be a lesson to all other political appointess to increase their security levels as we approached 2015

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Otedola And Lawan? / US To Citizens: Don’t Visit Bayelsa, Delta, Edo, Seven Others / Akiri: Can President Jonathan Contest In 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.